"Babe, I'm sorry for snooping, but damn. That's amazing." He says, smiling up at me. I can't stop myself from grinning at his compliment. I sit on the bed as he stands up. I place the tissue paper where it needs to be before laying the book on my table. When I turn back to Joe, he has slipped on a pair of sweats. He reaches toward the laundry pile in our room, and I think he is grabbing a shirt, but instead, he picks up the acoustic guitar leaning up beside the pile.

"What are you doing, hun?" I ask him, crossing my legs under me as he joins me back on the bed, sitting at the top next to me, leaning his back against the headboard. His legs lay outstretched beneath the guitar, and even though he doesn't look particularly comfortable, he makes no effort to move.

"I made a deal with you, didn't I? You draw me, I sing for you." He answers, leaning over his guitar to kiss me quickly. He clears his throat for a small second before beginning to strum on the guitar.

"One look at you, my whole life falls in line. I prayed for you before I called you mine. Oh, I can't believe it's true sometimes. Oh, I can't believe it's true. I get to love you. It's the best thing that I'll ever do." His voice is just full of the lightest sounds that make all my insides mushy. I can't decide where to look as he sings. There's his baby blue eyes that gaze lovingly at me. His mouth trying not to smile as he sings. Then his hands that pluck the strings gently.

I've never heard the song, but it makes me so happy to know that the first time I hear it, it's in Joe's voice. I have to cover my mouth, scared that if I don't, I'll laugh causing him to. I'm also blushing furiously, which is not the worst thing, but I hate how easily he can make me flustered.

After singing the very end of the song, he lays his head on the guitar in his lap. "You also look pretty fucking hot in my clothes." He says, smirking slightly.

"I must look hot all the time because I never take them off." I say, sarcastically arrogant.

"No joke." Joe laughs. He sets the guitar off the bed before grabbing me and pulling me on top of him. He holds me with a hand on each hip as I caress his cheek for a small second.

I lean over and grab the sketchbook off my table to show to Joe. I show him all the pages I filled up with the rough sketches. "You must be hot yourself if I've drawn you this many times." I say, sitting back right below his knees for the sketchbook to rest on his lap.

I watch the way his fingers carefully graze the page as if he is expecting to feel his own skin across the drawings. His eyes look over the pages with so much wonder and amazement. It's so weird to have someone react this way. Regina did the first few times I drew her, but she hasn't done in at least two years. By now, I just get the really appreciated 'thank you's as she posts the next one up on her wall. Now, that I do more digital work, she keeps them saved on her computer, and if Caspar told me right, she looks at them when she misses me.

"How long have you been doing this?" The brunette asks, breaking the silence.

I watch him turn the page before I answer. "I don't know. Zoe saw the first one when I stayed there for a little while. I draw you at least once a day." I say, shrugging as if it's nothing new, which to me, it really isn't. The first time I talked to Aaron was because he saw me drawing him from across the therapist's waiting room. There's only one drawing of Aaron that remains in my possession.

Joe flips back through the book, looking for something, but I don't ask what. He stops on the page with Aaron. "What are we to do about him?" He asks, holding the sketchbook out to me.