"I'm not even sure Joe and Caspar can always take care of themselves." Ruby jokes. Zoe giggles quietly before holding the bright pink bag out to Ruby. She gives me a small look before taking the bag. Zoe begins telling her about why she brought her presents, and I can see that Ruby is not used to socializing with girls like Zoe.

Zoe came in vibrant like she does anytime she goes out of her house. Her hair is curled, and she's wearing a long, new dress. Ruby, on the other hand, is wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday. She hasn't brushed her hair, and she replaced her diamond stud in for a hoop yesterday so she wouldn't have to worry about it as often, since the stud irritates her. She still looks good, though. When I told her that this morning, she flipped me off before laughing.

"Thank you." Ruby smiles at Zoe after she finishes explaining everything in the bag. Zoe seems happy to see Ruby, much happier than Ruby looks to see her. I can't blame Zoe, though. Every other time she has come over to just boys here, and now, she actually can come over and talk about girl things. Though, I'm not exactly sure how Ruby feels about it.

Ruby sits the bag down beside mine on the table, pushing aside her jumper that was thrown over the rest of them. Alfie comes up beside me to introduce himself to her, but she goes completely white when she sees him. She's already very pale for living in LA, but there is almost no color left, except for the small, light brown freckles.

"You're Alfie Deyes." She says, simply. "Oh, my God. You're Alfie Deyes." Does Ruby watch every YouTuber Caspar and I know? Ruby is starstruck by Alfie. I bet she'd be starstruck by the Maynards, too.

"Yeah." Alfie answers, chuckling. Ruby continues to stand there and stare at the dark-haired boy in awe. Zoe and I both begin laughing at Ruby's speechless state. I'm not upset that she watches Alfie and not me; it's just slightly strange to see someone who watches Alfie, but not Zoe or me. Usually fans will watch at least two of us, just because we are all on each other's channels quite often.

"I've been watching you for years. Oh, my God." Ruby laughs at herself. She offers Alfie a hand to shake, but he pulls her closer into a hug. She is no taller than Zoe, so the top of her head just passes Alfie's shoulder.

"You're Regina's friend, right?" Alfie asks Ruby as she pulls back.

"Yeah. That's why I'm living with Caspar and Joe." She answers. She fiddles with her nose piercing. She turns to me and grins.

"That's how you know who I am, isn't it?" I ask her, laughing. She laughs and nods her head. Her laugh is light and melodic; her green eyes glitter. Her laugh is a beautiful sound that I haven't heard enough of. Ruby looks so happy right now. I can't imagine that just a couple days ago, she was laying in her bed, screaming out of fear from the nightmares in her head.

"That's also how I know Zoe." She says. Zoe smiles toward her, and Ruby returns one. Caspar begins screaming, scaring both girls. Zoe shouts his name while Alfie laughs, wrapping his arm around Zoe's shoulders. I turn around to look at Caspar, who is still screaming and waving his arms at the television.

"Do you watch football?" I ask Ruby, as she begins walking toward the kitchen. I follow Alfie and Zoe towards the couch. I sit in the recliner as the other three occupy the couch.

"I watch soccer." Ruby says, smirking. We haven't had anytime where we could just sit down and talk. I barely know the girl who lives with me. She is always trying to find a job or working on her art. I am always either editing videos or planning videos.

Ruby throws me a bottle of water from the kitchen before coming around the counter to sit at the bar. She opens up her Mac and continues to work on the drawing of Regina.