The beginning?

Zack slowly got up and looked around. Kyle got up as well. He sneered and looked around as well.

"Jesus... why is my damn head hurting?! And where is Daisy!? I need to kill her!"

Faithful sighed. She had a few tears.

"Kyle and Zack... you were both unconscious. Daisy knocked you out and it's up to you both to stop her. She's going to do something evil and only you can stop it. I did something that you may or may not like. I... I turned you into a user like me!" She yelled.

Zack's eyes went wide eyed. Kyle growled. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!" He yelled as he grabbed her and shook her violently.

Zack suddenly tackled him to the ground to stop him from hurting her.

"Hey that's abuse! But... I guess it is my fault..." she said with a sigh.

Kyle looked at her.

"Tell me now, why did you do this to us?" He said.

Faithful had a few tears. She got to her knees and looked at the floor. She couldn't bare to see Zack mad at her.

"I... I did this to m-make you stronger s-s-so you can fight Daisy. You b-both can regenerate your limbs at will and can transform your limbs into anything" she said.

"What really!?! Awesome! We're invincible!" He yelled.

"No... you're not. You are weak in the chest. It's your core. If it's broken, you will die..."

Kyle growled and suddenly changed his arm to an axe! Zack tackled him again and changed his arm into a sharp pointy needle. He held it against his neck.

"Also... there's one last thing. Kyle, you will forever act like a jerk" Faithful said.

"HEY IM NOT A JERK YOU STUPID PIXIE!!!" He yelled in anger.

"Silence! Zack... I'm afraid that you'll never be able to speak ever again. If you do, you'll die... I'm sorry! I really am please forgive me!" She sobbed as she hugged Zack.

Zack looked at her and nodded. He knew that he had to stop Daisy with Kyle. He got out all his cards and summoned all his monsters.

"What's the big deal?" Said Omega.

Zack sighed and looked at them. He pointed to a near by portal.

"Wait... Zack are we free to go?" Said Jane.

Zack looked at her and slowly nodded. The wind blew by like water on a river.

"Well always remember you Zack!" Yelled his users as they ran through the portal.

Faithful looked at them. She smiled and thought for a moment.

"Listen, I know a guy that could help. If we tell him the plan, then we can surely stop Daisy. But we need to be careful. I think she's planning on creating something horrible. Will you help us?" She asked.

"Yeah! We'll show her no mercy! Hahahahaha!" Yelled Kyle.

"Sadly I can't join you on your journey. I need to go on a mission to get as much information on the alien files in space. But I will be back to see you soon. I promise!" She said with a smile.

Faithful walked over to a portal underneath a tree. She looked at them both.

"The guy is most likely through this portal. But when we find him, I'll leave you" she said.

"What about our family's? Won't we see them ever again?" Asked Kyle.

Faithful went wide eyed. She looked down with her hair covering her eyes.

"I... I don't know... but i will try and find them and tell them where you are and what you are both doing"

"Ok..." said Kyle.

Zack looked at himself in a blank expression. Memories flooded his mind of his brother and his parents. His friends and the people he knew. Zack nodded at Faithful and together, they leaped through the portal beginning a new adventure...

But now, every user has been sent to different universes. Including Etho. What could this do? What will happen?

Meanwhile, Danny went through the portal with wounds. He growled and looked around seeing that every user has escaped. Danny looked around coldly.

"Damn it... I need to fix things. I knew Daisy was bad from the beginning... I guarded the exit out of fantasy world to stop her. Now she's free. Soon, she will be with her real family and perform the ritual. I can't let her! I refuse!!!"

Danny saw multiple portals and sighed.

"I'll find her. Even if it takes me centuries... I'll look all over the multiverse and beyond. And I'll stop her!"

With that, Danny eagerly jumped into a random portal, beginning his mission...

Who is Daisy?

The end...