The faithful girl

(This is faithful. She looks cute doesn't she? And I didn't draw this, I found it online. All rights go to respective owners)

After the fight, all the users disappeared into the cards. Besides Faithful. She looked at Zack with a happy look.

"We did it Zack!" She cheered with her arms in the air.

Zack smiled brightly with a simple look of joyful tone. He looked at her. She has soft, flowing pink hair, lots of stylish accessories and a big dress. Her deep blue eyes and small wings made her look dazzling like a star.

"Zack, please please please can I join you?! I would love to help out! You're awesome!" She said as she hugged him.

Zack however didn't hug back. But he didn't mind too much.

"Heh. Sure. I would love another friend" he said with a smile.

Faithful went wide eyed. Her face went blue and she looked less detailed as she had a long stream of tears going down her face.

'Nooo I've been friend zoned!' She thought.

"Uhh... do you want to go to Etho's headquarters? He would love to have more people"

"Sure! Can I share a room with you!?" She begged.

"Erm... do you mind sleeping on the floor?" He joked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Yay!"

Just then, Zack remembered what Zin said about Etho. About how he was evil and was betraying everyone. Zack sighed.

"Do you trust me more than Etho?" He said.

"Do you need to ask? Of course I do! I lo... I love being f-friends with you..." she said a little disappointed.

Zack nodded and yawned a bit. His mind fell curious just after he yawned.

"Hey, why were you at the bar?" He asked.

"Oh well... I got a letter saying that some users have the answer to where my parents are. They left me... here in fantasy world... without me... but, it was all a cruel trick. Scar manipulated me. Ugh I'm so gullible I'm useless I'm just wasting your time! Waaaaahhhh!!!" She cried.

Zack panicked a bit.

"H-hey! Don't cry! P-please! I don't want people knowing I made a girl cry!" He yelled.

Faithful sniffled. Zack sighed and shook his head.

"You're not useless. Can you not act like that again please? I don't want to feel bad again" he asked.

"Yes! Sorry! I won't do it again!" She said suddenly.

Zack gave a gentle smile. He then heard loud footsteps. It came closer and closer like a machine. Zack dared not to turn around. Faithful then suddenly got behind Zack and protected him by blocking him.

"Get out my way you stupid pixie!" Yelled Zin.

"Huh!? Zin!"

Zack turned around only to be slammed towards a tree. Zin growled furiously like a wild bull on the run. Zack's vision was blurry. But he noticed a small girl walking towards her; it was Daisy Vile.

"Hiya! Aww! You bumped your little head... my brother is strong like Mountain Mati! Aren't ya big bro?" Giggled Daisy.

Zin chuckled and picked her up. He then put her on his head and took her on a fun ride.

"Hahaha! Choo choo!" Yelled Zin.

Daisy laughed and enjoyed herself.

"Weeeeee!!! I like trains!" She giggled.

Zack got up. He looked at Daisy. He smiled a bit.

"Aww... cute"

"Hmph! I'm the cute one here! Look at my wings!" Yelled Faithful looking less detailed again and overreacting.

"Haha! Someone's envious!" Laughed Zack.

Zin the put Daisy down safely. He smiled and looked at Zack.

"Ok enough games soldier, we need to get back to Etho. And remember, don't trust him..." said Zin as he walked back to the Headquarters with Daisy.

"Uhh... since when did he start calling me soldier?" Questioned Zack.

"Can I come please!" Begged Faithful as she hugged his leg.

"Sure!"