Home?

Everyone quickly gathered around the wreckage on the mountain. Nothing was left but sure enough, there was a huge entrance. The mountain had a gaping hole which seemed bottomless. But a very faint glow could be seen at the very bottom... Zack looked at it and smiled.

"Yes! Let's go!" Yelled Zin as he jumped in dramatically.

But to his surprise, he fell on top of a force field that stopped him from going down. He stood up surprised.

"What the hell!?! Why can't we get in?" He yelled.

"Let's not question logic here Zin" sighed Etho.

Daisy slowly edged her way to the portal. She smiled. Zack and Kyle stood with her.

"Guys... when we get back, we will open up the portal somehow we promise. And Zin... I'll take good care of Daisy. She'll be like a sister to me" smiled Zack.

"But I don't want to leave my parent! Zin!" She said.

Zin looked at his hands and sighed.

"Damn it... why can't I be a human!?!" He yelled.

"We will be back to save you all ok?" Said Kyle.

"Daisy, stay strong!" He yelled.

She nodded with a small frown. Kyle, Daisy and Zack looked at each other.

"WAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!" Yelled Faithful.

She jumped onto Zack in a hug tackle and had many tears. She cried so much as she did not want to say goodbye to her 'friend'.

"Zack... don't go I... I'm nothing without you!" She said with more tears.

"Faithful..." sighed Zack.

He got up with Faithful and looked in her eyes.

"I have a life, a family, a place I call home. We're are 2 different entities in our own worlds. I don't belong here. I belong at home and so do you but... somehow some way... I will bring you to our world and you can visit often. I swear on my life that I'll bring you all to our world and I will never forget any of you. Especially you Faithful..."

"B-but what can I do without you!? I j... just want to be with you..."

Zack got close to her and gazed in her eyes. He had a warm smile.

"Be strong for me. Faithful. Do this for me please. It's all I ask of you. Now... Goodbye Faithful..."

Kyle and Daisy jumped in the pit. Faithful still had tears.

"But I'm not str-"

Suddenly, Zack kissed her. Everyone went wide eyed especially Faithful. Zack then pulled away and smiled.

"Be. Strong."

Zack then fell backwards into the portal. The last thing her ever saw in Fantasy world was Faithful's red blushing face.

Kyle, Daisy and Zack both flew out of a pit near a river. They had arrived in a strange and distorted world. With a green sky, purple water, orange trees that looked dead and lots and lots of skeletons laying on the floor. This was not their home.

"Agh!?! What's going on!?"

Daisy looked around terrified. She carelessly ran off crying. Zack went wide eyed.

"Daisy! Come back!" He yelled as he ran after her.

Kyle followed both of them as if he had nothing else to do. Daisy ran recklessly up a mountain. Zack was very surprised.

"How can she run this fast and climb up the mountain so quickly!?" Yelled Zack in disbelief.

"I don't know but... it doesn't matter. We need to get home! So after we calm her down, we can figure this out together!" Said Kyle.

"I think she went this way!" Yelled Zack as he climbed up to a small little cave in the mountain top.

Daisy, sure enough, was inside the small cave in the mountain. She stood in front of a huge machine which had pipes that connected to below the planets core. There was a huge switch on it that had a sign saying:

3 beings of mortal blood shalt pull thy switch...

Zack and Kyle looked at Daisy. They were baffled.

"How did you find this? What's going on?!" Yelled Kyle.

"I... I don't know..." she mumbled.

"Should we pull it?" Questioned Zack.

Daisy looked at him and nodded. Kyle sighed and nodded as well.

"This could be the way to get home" he said.

Zack looked around the huge machine. He sighed as there was probably no other way on getting back home. The 3 of the walked towards the switch and in sync, pulled it. The machine suddenly roared to life... was this it?