The return

Etho was at his office in the headquarters. Laying about on his moving chair dealing with lots of problems. Kyle walked in and looked at him. He looked as sharp and proud as usual.

"Sir, I am happy to tell that I have returned from my mission. It wasn't easy believe me"

"Great... one step closer to escaping this realm. We need as many people as possible to take on Danny. Or at least, experienced people" muttered Etho.

"Danny!?! You mean the overpowered banned user!?" He yelled.

Etho nodded but once and sighed softly.

"Yes... he is stopping us from escaping back to your world"

"Oh... when can we go?"

"As soon as we have enough experienced people!" Said Etho a little bit annoyed at explaining.

Zack then walked into the room with Zin. They both glared at Etho. Etho looked at them and smirked.

"So... how did the mission go?" He asked.

Zin growled at Zack and nudged him. Zack looked at Etho a little bit worried.

"W-we found nothing sir. I was caught up in a bit of a battle at a bar with thugs trying to save a girl. She's a user and a good one. The thugs got away however and I accept full blame of this. Zin didn't do anything wrong... S... S-s-sorry"

Etho looked at him with intense fury. His fist clenched and he tensed up. Then, he snapped like a clock on a bomb ticking boom.

"YOU WHAT!?!?! THIS IS NO TIME NOR PLACE FOR SAVING GIRLS! WE DON'T HAVE TIME!" He yelled like an animal.

"Hey! Leave him alone meanie!" Said Faithful as she ran inside.

"Who are you!?" Questioned Etho.

"Oh I'm faithful! The fairy! Teehee! My knight in shining armour called Zack saved me and I am forever in his dept!" She said with pride and a silly yet cutely funny face.

Then she went to kiss Zack's cheek gently. However, Etho wanted none of it. He knocked Faithful to the ground and pinned Zack up to the wall.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!!! YOU LET HER IN!?! SHE COULD BE A SPY!!! I CAN'T BELIVE I BOTHERED TO RESCUE A IGNORANT CHILD LIKE YOU!!!" He yelled.

He went to punch him but was stopped by a man. It was the same person that was with Etho when he rescued Kyle and Zack back at the arena. He was standing behind Etho the whole time.

"Etho. What kind of hero would beat up their comrade for making a small mistake? You're overreacting. It's not good for your health sir" said the man.

"Are you implying that I'm not healthy?!" He yelled.

"No. I'm implying that you're making yourself look stupid. That and the fact that as a hero, you must serve the people!"

Etho groaned.

"Fine. Then as a 'hero' we're going to mount mati tomorrow!"

"WHAT!?!?!" Yelled everyone.

"Sir we don't have a big enough army to take on the enemy! We don't even know what they look like!" Yelled Kyle.

"I don't care. They will come to us and when they do, we crush them" replied Etho.

Zin had sharp focused eyes. He knew about Etho. Not one bit did he trust him. Zack noticed Zin. He knew what was going on in his mind.

"Can I come!?! Pweeeese?" Begged Daisy.

Zin looked at her. And just like that, his cold fury died down. He chuckled and smiled.

"Yes. And once we do, we will be a real family... I'll protect you for as long as I live" said Zin.

Daisy smiled. She ran out to her room and packed a couple of things. Tomorrow, mount mati will get a visit. And Danny will be waiting...