The Freaking Fence Hop

Time skip to like and snow warns Katniss, before Katniss goes on the tour thing.
----------------------&&&&&&-----&-&&&-&&&&&&

So we've completely moved into the new house in the victors village, and might I say I do I say I do get much better sleep. I suppose because we don't have many victors in this district and now one is around to be loud, well except for Haymitch but he's not to bad...

As of right now me and Katniss are hunting for real meet (not that capital crap they call meet), and so far we've caught two rabbits, and I managed to catch a turkey. Speaking of which Katniss had one of those bad day dream things again, while hunting turkey. I love my sister sooo much and I just wish I could have saved her such pain. 'One day I'll make it up to her.' I keep telling myself but I know that nothing I mean nothing can compare to what she did for us. I do appreciate it but I'm the big sister and it's my job to protect the family. I'm not gonna even talk about Gale for two reasons; reason number one, we haven't talked; reason number two Katniss told me she may have feelings for him, and I feel if I just watch them happen that can be me repaying her. Not that...

"Oh shit Rose the Fence is on" Katniss whispers interrupting my thoughts. But when she says those words, I'm automatically confused. Why is it on? Nothing is happening today ware they would need the power on.

"Look for a tree" I say back after thinking for a few seconds.

"This tree?" Katniss says starting to climb up and massive tree that has a thick branch the goes over the fence.

"Perfect" I whisper with enthusiasm.

I begin climbing the tree close after Katniss, but as soon as she steps on that branch I feel nervous as though shes gonna get hurt.

"Let me go first make sure the coast is clear?" I whisper to Katnip before she takes a fool step on the branch. Katniss just nods in agreement. As I start to step on the branch I feel it move, as I wait for it to steady I think of how I'm going to do this. I end up deciding to grab the branch underneath me with my hands and just swing off like a monkey.(🦍) Once I play out the plan it actually works. Now to get Katniss over.

"Coast clear" I say for Katniss to hear, and she does but she doesn't come down from the tree to eligently, actually she falls on her ass. I rush to help her.

"Ouch my nee!" She whisper shouts in pain. Ugh why does the world hate us?!?!

"It's okay put your are around my neck and the other had ware it hurts and try to stabilize it." I say sounding like mother (😮)

Once we finally get home the sky has darkened some. But we don't even get to go inside before Peace Keepers come up and tell Katniss president Snow wishes to speak with her. But when Katniss gets inside the house one stays to talk to me?

"He would also wish to talk to you, after he's done talking with your sister..." She says before walking away formily.

What could he want is he going to kill me? Is he going to ask me to kill Katniss? Offer me a job (like Fininks)? But Katniss is in there now I assume there in the study. Maybe if I get close enough to the study on the outside of the house maybe I can hear them...

Sure enough once I get to the spot I was thinking of I can here them it's soft but I can hear them well enough to understand, he's blackmailing Katniss.

So what's he gonna say to me?

<Sorry guys that I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a while just haven't really had much inspiration, not that I do now... But if you find this writing stile confusing it's only BC I'm tired and lazy so if you don't like it comment and I'll stop. But yeah love ya don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND ADD THIS LIT STORT TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!! >
😘😋😘