It Was Just A Dream

"Mom what if she doesn't wake up?!" I hear Gale yell whisper in distraught to which I assume can only be Hazel. My eyes are still closed, I want to open them but I'm still so tried. My stomach hurts, my back, my throat, and I have this splitting head ache.

"Gale she'll wake up. Shes a fighter" Hazle says.

"Mom I know she's a fighter but that had nothing to do with this she's not Ill she's hurt." Gale says. And this some how make me moan.
I can only assume his eyes turn to me. He yells for my mother. I hear people running down the stairs.

My mom comes to me and starts to feel my stomic and as she does I open my eyes and hiss. When I open my eyes I see the huge angery bruse on my stomic. Then I look around the room and see Gale, Hazle, Prim, And my mother.

"Mama it hurts." I wine with tears starting to poor out of my eyes. I haven't called mother, mama sence I was like five.

"Rose, shh its okay" Gale says hugging me being carful of my tummy.

"Gale wh-what happened" I whisper cry nervously.

"You were running from a peace keeper and you triped, h-he he decided you were to young to get whips and your sister is in the games so he brought you home but not have after he hit you a few times." Gale says kind of choking up at parts. I feel theirs something he's not telling me but why.

"How can I be such a screw up?!" I cry into Gale's neck.

"Shush" Gale whispers into my hair crying as well. "Rose you were asleep for most of the games."

"Is Katniss okay?!" I say concerd as to why I haven't asked that yet.

"Rose she's in better condition than you right now, she's in a nice little cave with Peeta and the capital is sponsoring her like crazy she has been eating alright for the hunger games." Gale says and ends the once he finishes the sentence, and looks me In the eye.

"B-but Gale she is in the games could b-be murdered by a child at any moment while I'm hear safe! How could I be in worse condition!" I cry hysterically.

"Shsh Rose its okay she's okay she's gonna come home her and Peeta, there is just two other people left besides them and they are out to kill one another, in bad conditions. It-Will-Be-Okay." Gale says to me. Kissing my head trying to calm me.
'She and Peeta are able to come back is this a new rule, I suppose so. My baby sister is gonna come home!! Gale is being so kind, there is something he's not telling me isn't their. Gahh!!'

"Gale what aren't you telling me?" I ask speaking my thoughts.

"Nothing just I don't like that kid Peeta." Gale says in a tone as though he had smelt a dead animal.

"Gale?" I ask knowing I've been asking a lot of questions, but I have one more.

"Hm?" Gale hums.

"Have you been feeding them all mother, Prim, and your hole family." I ask. 'He couldn't of he would be over working himself, feeding seven people.'

" Rose you would have done the same for me." Gale says looking at his lap guiltily.

"Well yeah but." I say looking around seeing everyone had left the room.
'When did everyone leave' I think. I also then look at my cloths seeing I'm wearing, a white shirt that is really short, old short jeans, and on my feet are some simple sandles that I got from the hob from a nice young lady.

"Fine maybe your right" I say look up from my lap and into Gale's beautiful blue eyes.

"Rose you scared the shit out of me." Gale whispers gazing into my blue eyes with his identical ones. Next thing I know Prim runs out from behind a conner.

"I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!" Prim yells running in the back out of the room.

{Sorry this is so so short and that I haven't updated for a while I just a writers block damb writes block. Any way school has also been crazy and I feel like no one really likes this story so
Vote-
Commemt-
Share-
Bye loves😘}