Im A Cry Baby

⚠⚠ Advance language!!!

I don't know who my sister has to fight from our district, but I ask the peace keepers if I can visit him aswell. They oblige and let me in the room. He's just sitting there looking out the window. I feel bad for him. But I know I shouldn't, he must die for me to have my sister back with me nice and safe. "Hello I'm Rosemary Everdeen." I say in a soft voice, as though I don't want startle him like a wounded animal.

"You were the one who was crying during the whole reaping?" The boy asks looking away from the window, and directing his attention toward me. His question made me feel quite embarrassed.

I look down at my shoe's. "Um yes well Katniss is my sister. Obviously and well I lost my best friend in the games three years ago so." I say. Once I finished my sentence I looked up, to see his dashing blue orbs staring into my blue doe eyes. His hair is golden just a little lighter than my hair. He has the jaw line of the Prince in the fairy tale book mother and father used to read to me.

"Oh. Sorry uh im Peeta. So you were friends with Lilith?" Peeta asks in what sounds like disbelief.

"Um yeah the best" I say with tears starting to come to my eyes. Ugh why do I have to be such a cry baby all the freaking time! "If you could can you not kill my sister and if you must, do it fast." I say and as if on cue the Peace Keepers open the door and I just briskly walt's out.

To my surprise Gale is still waiting for me outside the justice building. "You didn't have to wait for me." I say holding the word have.

"Well someone has to make sure you don't do anything rash." Gale says looking from me to his shoes.

"Oh what could a wittle thing like me do?" I ask Gale with puppy eyes and my bottom lip out. Then my face goes back to serious and I look at the ground. "I should head home then trade my game." I say still having my eyes glood to my feet.

Then I feel a hand in mine. I look at my hand to see Gale's hand in mine. He just looks into my eyes seeming to be in deep thought.

Then before I know what happening my head is in the crook of his neck, and thats when I start to cry. Gale is just petting my head trying to reassure me everything is going to be alright. I know its not all alright I know the odds my sister coming back are slim. But it feels nice to be in Gale's arms.

"Gale?" I choke out before I suppressed with another sob. "Why Do they always go after the damaged people?" I say thinking of most the people who I know to be chosen in the games I've been alive for, from our district.

"I don't know Rose." He says petting my head. Then Gale sighs I annoyed. I know he'll miss Katniss, I know he loves her, Prim, Hazel, Madge, Delly, and even my mother knows.

Gale walks me Gale with his arm around me the whole way. Once we get to my house, I hug Gale but im not sher why? "Um would you guys want to come to my place for dinner?" I ask Gale sounding really awkward with my scratchy voice, and you know me just being me I make everything awkward.

"Yeah but only if your sher, and we'll bring some of my game over I don't want to-" Gale starts bit I cut him off.

"Gale! Gale I just need friends amd family right now so does Prim and mother. So will you come over no need to bring anything I invited YOU." I tell Gale, and during some part of my talking to Gale my eyes started to tear up. See what I mean I'm acting like a fucking cry baby on steroids! He just nods, hugs me again, and walks home.

Once I walk inside my home I grab two squirrels from my caracas bag (AN- MY FRIEND MADE ME CHANGE IT BECAUSE SHE SAID GAME BAG SOUNDED STUPID.) And head to the Baker's.

When I get there I can't help but feel sorry, because for there son to win my sister has to die and for her to win there son had to die. And I know if it comes down to her and him he'll die.
The lights are still on and the little paper sign on the door said open.. I look inside a window I see the baker still hard at work. So I walk in.

"Hello srr." I say once I step in the bakery and as soon as I walk in the smell of sower dow bread hits me."Uh srr I have two squirrels here for you." I say holding them out of the bag I had them in.

"Oh let me see those" he says. And I obey and bring them closer. Both the squirrels are quite large.

"Killed it this morning srr." I inform him in case that would help him decide how much it's worth.

"How about two loafs of sower dow bread."The baker asks. And with thos offer I widened my eyes.

"Really!?!" I asked, Because he lost his son and now he'll have to watch him die a horrible death so why is he giving us exra? I guess maybe because Katniss is in the games?

"Yes just one moment there not ready quite yet" the baker says, I here no sarcasm or rude lying in his voice. Not that there is in his usually thats Mrs Mellarks job Being a first class bitch. And here she comes down the stairs. Her evil eyes stair into the very depths of my soul.

"Honey I didn't know we aloud animals in the store." Mrs Mellark said. She didn't just say that did she? How am I the Flipping animal here shes the one who hits her kids. Im not close with any of them but Delly told me and well Delly knows everything ,because she knows everyone.

"Sorry mam for your loss." I tell Mrs Mellark to see her reaction. I am sorry though because well he'll probably die, hopefully.

"Oh so you could here through your glass braking screems? Hm I couldn't."

"Honey she was friends with the girl who almost won a few years back." The baker says. I give him a faint smile in thanks. "Here." The baker says handing me two loafs of bread, and I hand him the two squirrel's In return.

"Thank you." I say, with a faint but very much there smile.