Chapter 1

Arnav Singh Raizada was looking at the file he has got from the detective agency named Ms. Khushi Gupta. Arnav has every event of Khushi's life in his hands. She lost her Parents when she was 8 and was raised by her Buaji, her father youngest sister after being ignored by the rest of family. Unfortunately, Her Buaji lost her husband even before Payal was born. Her whole family was cursing Khushi for their loss, but Buaji ignored them and raised her two daughters alone. The three of them belong to their own world and are inseparable. He was talking to the detective on phone.

"Mr. Kulkarni, does Ms. Gupta have any criminal priors"

"No sir, she is clean, only complaint about her from her neighbors is she talks too much."

"Does She have any romantic liaisons with men?"

"No, Sir. I have heard no such thing from her neighbors. We also tapped her phone for a week and we found no such conversations regarding romance."

"What does her conversations on the phone and with her friends."

"They are mostly about Jalebies, Gol Gappe's and her sister's education."

"What about her sister's education?"

"Her sister, Payal Sharma is studying 6th standard in a Government school, but Ms. Gupta doesn't have enough money to send her sister to a private school, because of her aunt, affectionately called by Ms. Gupta as 'Buaji' is suffering from a heart ailment and all of their household earnings is going to her treatment."

"Is she looking to get married?"

"No, sir."

"Well, Thank you for your service Mr. Kulkarni, My Butler will show you the door."

Arnav gestured NK to show the detective his exit. NandaKishore Shah was son of Govind Shah who was a butler in Arnav's fathers house. Arnav and NK grew up together in their childhood and are very close friends. Even though Govind had enough money to educate his only son, NK was not interested in studying further, so Sr. Raizada appointed him as a personal butler to Arnav. After Arnav fought with his father and moved out, Govind insisted his son to stay back with him, but NK refused.

"No, Baba. He is all-alone right now. He needs someone by his side. He has done so much for me and I can't leave my friend and master like that."

From that day, NK was with Arnav in his highs and lows. He now wishes his friend to get married again as he can't see him being lonely all his life. He came back to Arnav's room and saw him watching Khushi's picture very keenly.

"Nannav"

"What the, NK. How many times I told you not to call me Nannav. We are not kids anymore. I am 30 for pete's sake."

"OK, Leave it. What's with you watching Ms. Gupta's pic like that." NK winked naughtily at Arnav.

"Nothing, I am just making sure that Jaanu has the right Nanny"

"Ok, So what's the deal with you if she has 'romantic liaisons' with men?"

"She is looking after my daughter, I want her character to be good."

"What's your problem if she is engaged?"

"If she is engaged then she will get married, She will leave me..armm...I meant Jaanu."

"Oh, Really" said NK smirking.

"Think whatever you want, I am going to talk to her about his job."