Chapter 6

Rahul was sitting in his cabin thinking about Khushi. From what he saw in the video, Khushi and Arnav cared about each other when they were kids. He was still wondering how they got separated? He could ask Anjali and her father, but it is unethical for a psychiatrist to talk about their patients and reveal their sessions outside. What ever he had to do, he has to get the information from Arnav and Khushi. He remembers Anjali telling him that Arnav and her have different mothers. He needed Arnav to open up to him, but he knows that Arnav doesn't trust him as he is Anjali's husband. Without trust, he can't treat Khushi. He knows that treating Khushi lies in Arnav talking to him. His thoughts were disturbed when Arnav rushed in his room very angrily.

"Arnav?"

"Its Mr. Raizada for you, Dr. Sharma. Look if you think you can use this opportunity for getting close with me or try to mend broken relationships, then get ready to be disappointed. I am warning you Dr. Sharma, if one word of Khushi's or my session leak out to your wife or your father in law, I will ruin you and your career."

"Look Arnav..I mean Mr. Raizada. I have studied Khushi.."

"Ms. Gupta"

"Ms. Gupta's case, for me to treat her, You have to come into sessions."

"What the fuck, Why should I talk to you, when Khushi is depressed. Where did you get your degree, man?"

"From Harvard and Yale"

"I am sure they reduced them selves by giving you degrees."

Rahul chuckled at his brother in law, "Look Mr. Raizada, I know that you have watched the video. Khushi has serious abandonment issues, which were fueled by her loved ones. Her father, mother, aunt, uncle and you.."

"Me? You think Khushi loves me?"

"Yes, I do. I don't know if she acknowledged it herself. That is why I need to talk to you too. I know you have serious trust issues with me because of my wife being your sister."

"She is not my sister."

"Ok, She is not your sister, but Arnav err Mr. Raizada, excuse me old habits die hard. I would never tell my wife about my patient and Ms. Gupta is only my patient and you are part of her treatment. If I violate this rule, You can ruin me in your style."

Arnav nodded and left Rahul's clinic. He knew he was going to bear him for the sake of Khushi..oh he meant Ms. Gupta. Even his sub conscious is little scared of Arnav.

Raizada's Mansion

Jaanu woke up with a start, She just a bad dream about the monster that hid under the bed. She turned her head to see if her Payal didi is there or not. She got more scared when she saw Payal didi's side of the bed empty. She removed the blanket and ran to her Khushi aunty room. "KHUSHI AUNTY....KHUSHI AUNTY" she yelled while going into Khushi's room, only to find the room empty. "Payal Didi.....Payal Didi, where is Khushi Aunty. I don't see her in her room" she sees tears in Payal's eyes, "Didi, why are you crying" asked Jaanu cupping her little hands on Payal's cheeks.

"Jiji is in hospital...NK Bhai just told me"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO KHUSHI AUNTY...I want to see her now..NK CHACHU...NK CHACHU..WHERE ARE YOU" yelled Jaanu while searching the whole house for NK. NK just entered hearing the commotion. He was welcomed with a site of a restless Jaanu.