13. HANGOVER

THIRTEEN / UNEDITED____________

THIRTEEN / UNEDITED
____________

By the time Chris had gotten Alek into his car, after convincing Eva he was just taking him home, the drunk and sleepy boy had already passed out in his seat.

Eva had told him Alek's address and the drive wasn't long.

He pulled up to the house just in time to see an middle aged man stumbling in. Maybe his dad? Chris thought, not sure what he was gonna do with the drunkenly passed out boy now.

He hopped out of his seat and over to Alek's side, unbuckling him and lifting the skinny yet fit boy up bridal style.

Alek just mumbled, wrapping his arms around his neck reflexively to stop him for almost falling.

Chris waited a few moments before entering the house as quietly as possible, which was almost impossible to do with a drunk boy in his arms since when he walked in almost tripped over a beer can.

He flung forward a bit but caught himself, causing Alek to giggle and if Chris's hands were free he would've placed one over his mouth to quiet the boy down.

He looked around to see the man with bright blonde hair like Alek's and dark stubble, laid out on the couch, fast asleep.

He was obviously not waking up any time soon due to the snoring that was erupting from him.

"Alek, where's your room?" Chris asked looking down at the boy in his arm to which he responded by pointing upward.

Chris eventually found the stairs, and carefully trotted up them.

He tried the first room and it happened to be Alek's, he could tell by the way Alek squeaked something about his bed.

Chris placed him down on the bed, he wasn't sure what he was doing.

No, he knew what he was doing when he was placing Alek on the bed but what he didn't understand was why.

He has never worked this hard for a one night stand, but he doubted this is even what this was.

He was obviously jealous as well.

He didn't know his own feelings, and that scared him.

He was so use to having fun and then leaving onto some more, no attachments, no setbacks, no relationships.

But then again he's never found himself interested in a boy before.