11. PENETRATOR

CHAPTER ELEVEN / UNEDITED ______________

______________

Eva sighed, pulling out her phone, as Alek read it over her shoulder.

'I saw a history test lying on the table here with a 3 minus. Is it recent?'

It was obvious it was from her mother, and when she realized Alek was reading it, she quickly shoved it back into her pocket.

"Eva," Alek started to until Vilde came running up behind Eva.

"I have to talk to you," She squeaked out before noticing Alek, "But first, who's your friend?" She asked batting her eyelashes at him.

Eva was taken aback, but Alek just laughed. "Alek." He announced pulling her into a side hug, causing her to smile and blush, "Nice to meet you, chipmunk."

Alek was a very touchy person, he couldn't help it.

"Chip-?" she began to ask before shaking her head and putting her focus back on Eva.

"Do you feel like Sana fits in our bus group?" She asked as Alek stood confused on who they were talking about.

"She can be a bit strict." Eva hesitantly added in, causing Vilde to perk up.

"She asked you to break up with your boyfriend!" She yelled causing Alek to pipe in.

"Your bus is trying to make your break up with Jonas?  Maybe I shouldn't join one." He added looking between the two as his phone buzzed.

(11) Snapchat from Christoffer 🔥

He rolled his eyes.

He shoved his phone back into his pocket. Yes, some may say he's over reacting but Chris wouldn't change. And he wasn't gonna be a toy.

Vilde began to talk but was interrupted by two girls, 'suck on a spoon to try and turn on isak ' Chris and a pretty, yet badass, looking girl in a hijab.

"Hey! Sana was wondering something." Chris said which quickly gave Alek a face for the name.

They began to talk about toilet paper sales for the group, which caused Alek to zone out.

Call him crazy, but talk of toilet paper didn't really interest him.

It wasn't until a familiar voice came from behind him, did he begin to pay attention again.