03. TEASE

CHAPTER THREE / UNEDITED_____________

_____________

"We gotta find Chris." Eva yelled to Alek as she squirmed through bodies to get to him. "What why?" He said, pushing a few people gently out of her way. But his version of gently wasn't the same as the others as some spilt their drinks while being pushed away.

"Sorry," He smiled before turning back to Eva, who finally made her way to him.

She sighed, "Some girl is crying in the bathroom, and she asked for Chris."

Alek shrugged his shoulders and laughed, "No surprise there."

Alek then grabbed Eva's hand as they squeezed through all the drunken bodies, both searching for Chris.

Eva was the one to spot him when she tapped Alek on the shoulder. Chris was leaned against the wall of the bar, with his eyes closed. With all the movement in the bar, he seemed to be forgotten in the corner.

Eva then lead herself and Alek over to him, as she tugged Chris's sleeve. He didn't open his eyes the first time though, as Eva had to tug even harder on his sleeve to get him to realize.

He opened his eyes with an eyebrow raised, he looked at Eva and then drifted to Alek's eyes, which caused Chris to roll his.

He then noticed Eva was talking and leaned in towards her, his head drifting just lightly over her shoulder as he continued staring at Alek with a smirk.

He acted as if he was making him jealous by getting close to Eva. But that was more Jonas's thing. Alek just smiled back. Eva then, finishing her sentence, grabbed both their hands and once again dragged them through the crowd.

When they got to the bathroom, there were two girls inside. One was short and blonde with a voice that reminded him of a chipmunk. While the other was shorter, had a SnapBack hat on, and what seemed to be brown hair in the bathroom light.

The girls were yelling about toilet paper when the trio arrived and if it weren't for Alek's giggle they most likely wouldn't have noticed them.

"Didn't mean to interrupt, but I found Chris." Eva said pointing at him. With all eyes on him, he did a little dance move while saying in a sing song voice, "Here I am."

Alek mimicked his dance move and voice, "And Alek." Chris laughed a bit as the two girls, and Eva just stared.

"This is Chris." The blonde girl said pointing to her snap back wearing friend.

"Are you also called Chris?" Chris asked to SnapBack Chris.

"Oh my god!" She grinned pulling Chris into a hug as he laughed about their twin names.

"I never meet anyone named Alek." Alek commented crossing his arms as if he was upset.

Then an awkward silence fell across the group and Alek instantly wanted to blurt out something to make it not so quiet, but before he could, the blonde pitched in once again.

"We were actually in the middle of something.." She trailed off as it didn't take much to get the hint.

"Yeah of course," Eva awkwardly apoligized before turning on her heels and walking out the door, Alek close behind.

"What, were not gonna talk? Where are you going?" Chris yelled out from behind the two.

"Don't be a dick tease." Eva glanced over when Chris said this but Alek turned all the way around. He snickered before winking at Chris, fully aware he was talking about Eva.

On his way home the one thing on his mind was that this was going to be a very interesting first year, maybe even enjoyable.

[a/n]
short chapter but had to get one up &I keep with my schedule
I freaking ship this
be ready for more drama, cutie Alek, and fuck boy christoffer cause lots are to come.
also make sure to share this fanfic with your friends
and comment any ship names, ideas, or anything cause i lurve comment
-until next time buh bye