Chapter 7: Not my Type!

Start from the beginning

"Nah Mate. Sorry Ethan, you aren't my type." I say throwing him a smile.

"Sam here bro. Plus I've already got my eye on someone." Ethan says looking at Danny who is walking into the main school building now.

"Go for it, man. If you need an actually good wingman unlike everyone here, give me a ring." I say nudging him. He gives a smile and a pat on the shoulder before going into the school with half the other pack.

I see Erica coming up to me along with Isaac and Scott. Sophia is still next to me.

"So proud of you Batman," Erica says giving me a hug, me hugging back. She pulls away and links arms with me. We all start walking to the doors of hell.

"So on a more serious note how many guys have you hooked up with?" She asks casually.

Isaac and Scott start coughing a lot, while Sophia is laughing her head off. I am totally unfazed used to Erica's bluntness.

"Let's see there was Connor, Ryan, Juke, Brad, he was a total hottie, then there was Harry and Eugene," I say trying to remember them all.

I look to see Erica, Scott, and Isaac with their mouths open.

"What," I ask in confusion

"You've had sex with like what 6 guys!" Erica almost screams.

I feel my face heat up and stop walking.

"Oh no, I forgot. In Australia, a hookup is like just making out with someone. No, I'm not a fuckboy Erica god. Although I wouldn't have minded getting it on with Brad...I mean if you saw him you get what I mean." I say clearing things up.

I see their faces relax and laugh quietly.

"I have to admit Brad was a god, plus he was super nice," Sophia says. I nod my head and hum in response.

"Well, how many have you gone all the way with?" Erica says still not dropping the subject.

"Still a virgin my friend and proud of it," I say holding my hands up with accomplishment.

"Although he had a shock scare once where he thought he got an STI from sucking some guy off," Sophia adds, making everyone laugh.

"Hey, I thought we said never to bring that up again missy," I say looking at her, she just winks at me.

"Well don't act like you're so innocent little miss Australiano." I tease her. She looks at me with a flared look.

"You wouldn't." She says. I just grin.

"I mean there was that time you snuck off at the twil—." I start to say before she jumps on my back and covering my mouth.

Everyone else starts laughing including me...and eventually Sophia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of the pack members and I are at the Hale house after school just chilling.

Lydia and Zara are off shopping surprise surprise. Erica and Boyd are off doing who knows what, along with the twins. Everyone else is lounging around the Hale house.

I jump onto the couch as soon as I see it and groan in relief.

I sit up to see Allison and Malia about to play Just Dance.

"OMG, I love this game so much." I squeal. Sophia comes into the room.

"Did someone just say Just Dance." She says scanning the room.

"DIBS AFTER THEM," I yell. I high five Sophia as she sits next to me.

While the girls are doing their dance, I talk to Derek about how his day was since no one else seemed to have the decency to ask.

We were in the middle of a conversation about controlled burnings when the girls finish.

Sophia grabs my hand and drags me to the dance area.

I hear Jackson and Scott lightly chuckling.

"What?" I say turning to them giving them a small smile.

"Just interested to see your dancing moves Stilinski." Jackson comments. I give them both a smirk.

"Guess you guys will have to watch," I say turning to Sophia who was squealing at the tv screen.

"STYYY, THEY HAVE OUR SONG!!!" She squeals jumping up and down. I look to see that she has chosen 'Closer' by The Chainsmokers.

She clicks it and we get into the starting position shown.

After four minutes of dancing, singing and a whole lot of laughing. We finally finish with a bang.

I face her and high-five her.

We turn to see that everyone was watching us all with shocked faces.

"Nailed it," Sophia says laughing at the end.

Just then Scott's phone beeps.

He looks at it and reads it out loud.

"Emergency, bring everyone - Deaton."

"Gee why can't the supernatural just stop for a minute." I moan, getting several agreement responses as we all get into our cars.

What could be waiting for us this time?    

__________________________

OMG I AM SO SORRY

I've had such a busy past few months and yeah, so Happy New Year everyone!!!

I hope you like this chapter, as it was long awaited, and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Message me any idea's you have for the book, what you like don't like and all that.

DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER???

Anyways, thank you for sticking around. Love you all xxx