Chapter 4 : Reunited Hugs

CHAPTER 4 : Reunited hugs

~~~Stiles's POV~~~

I stand in front of my old house, just staring at it. I hear the taxi pulling out of the driveway and making it's way down the silent street.

The porch light is on, creating a daunting shadow on the whole house. It's 11:30 at night and apparently I have to go to school tomorrow. What joy.

My dad opens the door and we go inside. I am immediately hit with the smell of pine and dust. It feels unfamiliar to my nose, it used to the smell of home being eucalyptus and freshness.

"Alright, we can unpack tomorrow. I suggest you have a shower then get into bed. You have school in the morning, and I want you to have a good night's sleep." Dad says, sounding a little sad himself.

"Sure but can I ask you one thing?" I say. He nods signaling for me to continue.

"Can you speak to the CEO and see if we can move back to Adelaide, I mean you and I both know that it is our true home. We were both so much happier there and I don't know how I'm going to survive with Zara and Sophia. Oh god, how am I going to survive without seeing Sophia..." I say tears making their way down my face. Dad steps forward and pulls me into a hug.

I start sobbing for the like tenth time in the past few days. I don't think I have ever cried this much since Mum died. OMG Mum. I haven't visited her in ages, obviously being away and all.

I pull back and look at Dad.

"Can we go visit Mum real quick?" I ask, wiping the tears away with my sleeve.

He nods and grabs both of our jackets.

~~~~~~(next day)~~~~~~~~~

After a late night, and an even later wake up call, I managed to get ready on time.

I'm wearing a tight black long-sleeved t-shirt, with some jeans, black converse, and my favorite sunnies. It's still a little bit chilly here, but feels like nothing to me as my body is used to a warm climate.

I arrive at school seeing that the bell must have already gone. I park my Jeep. Yes, it still managed to work, after 10 minutes of starting, stopping and tweaking.

I grab my nike backpack and head into the school, going straight to the office, my legs taking me there without a thought. As I'm walking there I look around to see that nothing has changed, other than some lockers have been replaced.

I walk in and see a young man at the desk looking at something on his computer. I go up to him and push my sunnies onto my head.

"Hi, I would like my timetable, please. Stiles Stilinski." I say, really not in the mood for school right now.

"Sure, here you go. Now your first class is in room 04 which is-" He says before I cut him off.

"I used to go here so I know. Thanks, though." I say giving him a fake smile while walking out making my way to the classroom.

I find it and knock on the door. Someone yells 'come in', so I do.

I see the whole class looking at me. There is a mixture of lovestruck looks, to looks of boredom. I'm assuming mine looks the later as well.

"Hello you must be Mr.Stilinski, please take a seat." The teacher says, gesturing to a seat next to an Asian girl.

I walk over and take my seat, getting a book and my pencil case out of my bag.

I am watching the teacher when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I turn to see it was the Asian girl.