s t a b b e d a g a i n

I lifted my eyebrow. I was about to explain, when they started walking towards us. We backed up one step every step they took. "What-" Dan started to say, then they started running. Dan and Phil turned and ran but, I was too slow. A vision interrupted my running. I saw darkness, and only heard the vision, as they grabbed my shoulders.

"She's dead." I heard a voice filled with malice. "What?" I heard Dan's scream, then squishy footprints.

I was standing, with my shoulders held by the 'bad guys'. "Let her go." Phil said, and Dan just stared at me. They held a knife to my throat and I tried not to focus on my hair being pulled. All three of them took a small step forward. I felt the knife come closer. "Why are you doing this?" Phil asked, Dan still incapable of doing anything. "You guys wouldn't understand, we've been here since the beginning, and she's not good enough for you. No one is." One of the girls said. "What?" I asked, and the knife pressed against my collarbone, hurting. "She's not with either of us." Phil said, and the knife dug into my skin, just under my collarbone. "Yeah, right. We've seen everything. From Dan's feelings for her to the way she felt when he was around." Dan and I both went white. "Now, she'll be gone, and you can't-" The boys speaking was interrupted by Dan yelling.
The knife pierced my stomach, and I screamed. I fell to my knees, squishing in the mud. Dan raced to me, but they pushed him back, brandishing the bloody knife. "Don't go near her." I fell, face first, into the ground. I couldn't see anything, only hear their voices. "She's dead." I heard a voice filled with malice. "What?" I heard Dan's scream, then squishy footprints. The world faded to silence, no pain, and barely any breathing.

Dan's POV
Phil started to call the cops, and they ran. I lifted (y/n) and saw the blood mixed with mud. "(Y/n)? Can you hear me? Why are you the one that always gets stabbed?"