Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Liam Payne

I just woken up to a beautiful blue sky, and had a smile on my face and thinking today should be an eventful day. I eventually got out of bed and checked the time and realised i've slept in. "Oh shit!" I was supposed to meet my best friends an hour ago. I checked my phone to see i've got 10 missed calls and 6 messages. They have all tried ringing me and texting me. I can't help but feel so guilty, i'm not normally the one that sleeps in. Normally i wake up about 8 or 9ish but today i've woken up at bloody quarter to 11. I picked up my phone again and rang one of them. I rang one of my best friends Liam, as he's the one that's rang me and text me more than the boys.

It started ringing then he picked up. "Hello? Nat! i've been trying to ring you all morning!" He sounded abit worried. "I know i'm so so sorry i've just literally woken up!" He didn't seem mad. Liam is the type of guy that gets really worried easily but he seemed fine now. "Oh okay, thought something bad happened! Are you still up for meeting us at mine then?" "No! i'm fine and yeah sure! I'll just get myself ready and i'll be there soon don't worry!" "Alright babe see you soon"

Liam always seems to call me 'babe' no idea why but he just does but i don't mind really as he is one of my bestest friends. I know normally couples would say that to each other but me and Liam are just best friends and will probably stay that way. As i was still in my pyjamas i thought i'd just quickly get shower before I leave.