Chapter Twenty-Five ¿Smut!¿

A/N
Don't read this chapter If you don't like smut. There's nothing very important in it so it won't effect you if you skip it.

---------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Five

Aiden

I smiled as I looked up at Sammy. We were laying on my bed having a Supernatural marathon on the weekend and watching it all from the beginning. He was cute when he rolled his eyes at the terrible decisions the brothers made I'm the first season that they definitely wouldn't have in the ninth.

"What, do I have something on my face?" He asked when he realized that I was staring at him, wiping his face with his sleeve.

"Just cuteness." I said with a smile, kissing his cheek and snuggling my head into his chest. I smiled as I listened to his steady heartbeat and felt my head rise and sink as he breathed.

He slowly lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine. Once we broke apart he started to kiss and suck on my neck, making me moan. I moaned louder, causing him to smile against my skin, when he found my sweet spot. He started to bite and suck at the spot, causing me to choke on my own breath.

He brought his head back up and reconnected our lips. I reached down and placed his hard member through his sweat pants. He moaned in my mouth and entangled his hands in my hair. I moaned again as he pulled it softly and pushed our faces closer at the same time.

I played with the hem of his shirt for a moment before we broke the kiss and he pulled my shirt off while I pulled his off. I stared at his naked abdomen for a moment before looking back into his eyes and pushing our lips together again.

I carefully reached my hand under the hem of his sweat pants and boxers and wrapped my fingers around his member. He moaned in my mouth again before he reached down and pulled his pants and boxers off, not breaking the kiss. I slowly moved my hand up and down his rock hard member making him moan more. I moaned as he pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees and started doing the same to my member.

He broke the kiss and started to trail small kisses down my neck. I felt him leave hickeys all down my neck but didn't care as my body was rushed with ecstasy. He started to kiss down my stomach and the small trace of abs I had there before he looked up at me, a questioning look on his face. I nodded before I laid my head back.

I moaned again as he licked the tip of my member, then from the bottom of the shaft to the top. He started to suck on the tip and I gripped the sheets in my hands as I moaned. Soon I was running my hands through his hair and he was deepthroating my member.

"I- I'm gonna cum." I said, closing my eyes. Sammy just kept on sucking and soon enough I was cumming in his mouth. I looked at him as he pulled his mouth from my member and swallowed my cum.

He crawled up and pressed his lips to mine. I could taste myself in his mouth and it only made me want him inside of me even more then I already did.

"I want you to fuck me." I whispered in his ear after I broke the kiss. I felt him shove as I said it. I reached over to my night stand and pulled a small bottle of lube out of the drawer before handing it to Sammy. I watched as he slathered it on his member before he started to apply it to my entrance. I moaned as he slipped a finger inside of me before pulling it out. He positioned his member at my entrance before he slowly started to push himself in. I moaned and gripped the sheets again.

He stopped moving all together once he was all the way in, giving me time to adjust. "Move." I whined once I was ready. He slowly pulled his member out before slowly pushing it back in. Soon he had created a rhythm. He started to go faster and I moaned as he hit the right spot. I arched my back and he leaned forward and connected our lips as he continued to slam into me and hit that spot. I moaned into his mouth as I felt him cuz inside of my.

We both stopped moving and painted as we lay in the bed, Sammy still inside of me. He slowly pulled out of me before wrapping his arms around me. He pulled up the cover and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said as I turned over and snuggled my head into his chest. After a few minutes I felt sleep wash over me and the only thing I could feel was Sammy running his hands through my hair lovingly.

----------------------------------

A/N
I feel like such a terrible person when I write smut.