Chapter Eleven

A/N
Hi, I'm back with another chapter. Also I kind of switched pov to first person a little bit ago and didn't notice so I'm sorry but it's kinda easier for.me to write this way anyways. Anyways, here it is. I hope you like it.
_______________________

Chapter Eleven

Aiden

"Oh My God. I'm really starting to hate my English teacher." I graoned as I walked up to Kim.

"Why's that?" She asks back.

"Because he just paired me and Sammy up and the assignment is writing love poems to each other." I told her.

"Oh, well that sounds like it's gonna be fun for you." She said while closing her locker and revealing a mischievous grin on her face.

"What did you do?" I ask her.

"Oh nothing. As long as helping Mr. Harlen with all the student pairings and putting you and Sammy together is nothing." She says before running down the hall quickly and laughing.

"Oh I freaking hate you Kim!" I yell as I start to chase after her.
_________________________

I hear a loud clanking noise from outside my window as I lay on my bed playing video games. I look over to see a person outside of it who was slowly pushing it up and climbing into my room. I quickly grab the bat that lays beside my bed until they reveal their face.

"Lizzie? What the hell are you doing climbing in my window?" I ask her.

"Well I kind of wanted to talk to you about Sammy but I didn't want anyone else to know." She replies, looking down at my bedroom floor which is a light blue carpet.

"Okay, what did you want to talk about Sammy for." I ask her as I put the bat back in place.

She came over and sat on the edge of my bed next to me. "I want him back so bad but he won't listen to me." She said as her eyes started to get teary.

I tensed up and froze. It took me a while to reply. "Um... do you still love him?" I ask her.

"Well I think so." She tells me.

"Then just talk to him about it." I tell her.

"I have but he just runs away from me whenever I get close to him." She replies.

"Then find a way to corner him or something. This is just something that I can't help you with." I tell her as I shrug and give her a look that says I'm sorry.

"Okay then, I should be going now." She says as she gets off my bed and exits through my window.

When she's gone I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I know he's gonna get back together with her. She's been his girlfriend for years and I'm just his bestfriend.
_____________________

Lizzie's pov

I carefully follow Sammy down the crowded halk, making sure that I don't alert him to my presence. Once the bell rings and the halls start emptying out I sneak uo closer to him and push him into an empty classroom and lock the door once I'm inside.

"We need to talk." I tell him.

"No you need.to unlock that door and get out of my way." He tells me. I can tell he's angry from the look on his face.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I was drunk and I thought he was you." I plead to him.

"I dont care Lizzie. We're done." He tells me before making a move for the door. I push him back and he stands there.

"I said I'm sorry. I still love you ok?" At this point I'm ready to beg but the next words that come out of his mouth shatter me.

"I already have someone else that I love more than I could have ever loved you." He says. He then carefully reaches around me and opens the door before walking out. Leaving me standing there with a broken heart, looking like a crying idiot.
_______________________

Aiden's pov

I layed on my bed with Lizzie sitting next to me again. She had just gotten done telling me how her conversation with Sammy went.

"So did he say why he wouldn't get back together with you?" I ask her.

"He said that he had already fallen for someone else." She said as another tear rolled down her face.

That imformation only made my heart sink more. Not only was it bot me or Lizzie he was with but niw he had fallen for someone else.
___________________________
A/N
Hiiiiii, I hope you liked the chapter. Lizzie is kinda the person in this bool that you're supposed to hate but you kimda had to sympathise with her in this one.
Anyways, if you liked the chapter then please click the little star and leave a comment telling me your thoughts.
K that's all, byeeee.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo