Chapter Two *

Hey guys, welcome back to the book. We got good reviews on the last chapter so here's another. Sorry if this chapter short as well but they will probably gradually get longer. Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to some of my friends who you should go follow.
ArticWolfforever
Retchro
&
LemonStealingDaddy69
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Chapter Two

Sammy

They hurriedly scurried out of the car, grabbing their bags. They rushed into the school and Aiden looked at the screen of the screen of his phone. "Shit, it's seven-thirty. We're fifteen minutes late."

"Don't worry about me." Sammy said, "I have Geology first with Mrs. Ruth. She never cares if I'm a little late."

"Well I'll see you later because I have History with Mr. Toros. He's such a dick to you if you're late. Especially on the first day." Aiden stated as he started to walk down the hall. "Okay bye." Sammy replied, walking in the other direction.

Sammy's class was right above him on the second floor of the building. There was a large staircase near him that he walked up sluggishly. When he finally got to class, he took a seat in the very back and placed his books on the desk very quietly. Surprisingly the teacher didn't notice him walking into class late.

"Where have you been?" the kid next to him whispered quietly while smoothing out his black leather jacket. The kid was Sammy and Aiden's friend Adam.

"Aiden made us late." Sammy replied. "You know how he takes as long as a girl to get ready."

"Excuse me, didn't I say no talking while I'm giving this presentation? Oh, Sammy you're here." the teacher glared at them.

"Ya, sorry I'm late Mrs. Ruth." Sammy replied.

"It's not a problem, just get the notes from one of your peers." She told him.

***

Sammy looked around the cafeteria and quickly found Aiden. Slowly walking over to him and taking a seat next to him. Not too long after, Adam came over and sat next to them, along with their other friends Kim and Lizzy. Kim had short, brown hair with a streak of purple. Lizzy had long pink hair. Lizzy was cheer captain and Kim was her second in command. Naturally being cheer captain made Lizzy, Sammy's girlfriend.

"Hey babe." she said while leaning over the table to kiss Sammy.

" Hi." was all Sammy could get out before she slammed her lips upon his. They quickly sat back down, not wanting to make their friends uncomfortable.

Sammy then turned to Aiden. "Who's house is the party on Friday going to be at." he asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Not mine." Aiden stated, "My mom's going to be home all night."

"We can have the party at my house then." Kim interjected, "My parents are on vacation in London and they're going to be gone all week."

"Great." Sammy replied, "So Kim is providing the venue, Lizzie is in charge of telling everyone about it, Adam is in charge of food and alcohol along with Aiden and I. Any objections?"

"Nope." they all stated in unison. With that they all finished their lunch and walked to their classes.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
A/N

Again guys good job on the last chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.