His Revenge, Her Rejection

Everything turned black. Nothing could be seen. Elvira's plan failed. She couldn't stop anyone or anything. Naina was stabbed with poisonous knife. The poison reached all over her body. She is on her tip to lose her life.

Randhir, Elvira and her father all were in the graveyard house with Naina lying on the bed. Eyes closed and half of her body was blue. The poison start showing its effect. They don't know what to do now. They fail to capture Sanyukta and now even Atharv is with them. Everything is falling. They don't even know how to even cure Naina. 

Randhir is still shock. He can't believe that his own son betrayed them like this. Elvira tell him, how Sanyukta damaged his body and soul and how she continued it for years. He didn't know what to do now. He lost all his hopes.

Elvira was feeling like a failure. She was given one responsibility, one, to save this family. And one is already on the verge of death. Her mother, she wants to know more about her but her father always refuse to tell her anything. Now she wondered, what exactly happened to her mother? How she died? Why she is troubling her now? She look at her father who was lost in his own world. She knew her father wontvtell her anything, but now she has her ways. Some easy, some dangerous.
Without saying anything she leaves the room. She can't tell anyone about this now.

^^^^
The Almighty was worried. All the dark secrets, all the skeletons were going to be come forth. He looked upon his angles who were cornered in the dark. Unable to stay in the dirty light. He looked at them and realize that the deadly game is actually begin....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hii people I know, I know I am late but for a quite while I have been stuck with my problems.
I will try to keep updates regular.

Give your views about the chapter. 😀

Vote&Comment