Part 11 : Nalu Kiss - End of Dragon Season

Narrator : Last chapter enjoy !!!

Lucy's POV : I bet the dragon slayers , don't remember what happened after mating season , I have to admit though Natsu's mating felt kinda good ( blushes in embarrassment ) I don't know about the others though !

Natsu : ! Hey Lucy what happened the past week ?

Lucy : None of you dragon slayers , remember what happened !

Dragon Slayers : No !

Lucy/Mira/Levy/Romeo : !

Lucy : Well before the first day , when all of you were acting strange , I went to the library to do some research , I found a book titled The Book Of Dragon Season ?

Levy : Then when Lucy fainted after she came to the guild hall with the book , I tried to research some meanings on what the book was about and why you all were acting this way , to see if we could fix it !

Mira : ( smiles ) and we found out that the only way , for you all was to let you mate with us ?

Dragon Slayers : WHAT !!!

Lucy : Except for you Wendy , you and Romeo didn't have to mate because the both of you were to young ( smiles ) ?

Carla : ( breathes in relief ) Thank goodness you didn't have to , you're way to young to mate anyways !

Lucy : They have to mate at least when , their 17-19 years old ?

Wendy : Oh well that makes sense !

Romeo : I wonder , what the Sabertooth Guild Members are thinking about right now ?

Erza : Their Dragon Slayers , are probably thinking the same thing , as you guys are ! ( smiles )

At Sabertooth

Sting : Yukino , what happened ?

Yukino : You and Rogue don't remember !

Rogue : About what , what happened ?

Kagura : ( blushes ) all 7 of you dragon slayers , were acting funny , so me and Yukino had to run away to see if fairy tails Dragon Slayers were okay but , it turned out that Natsu , Gajeel , Wendy , Laxus and Cobra were doing the same thing , as you dragon slayers were ?

Twin Dragon Slayers : But what were we doing !

Kagura and Yukino : ( Blushes madly ) Mating

Guild Hall : ( spits their drinks out ) WHAT !!!

Minerva : That could explain , why you 2 were out of the guild hall ( blushes and laughs ) !

Rogue : ( blushes madly and faints )

Frosch : ! Rogue get up

Kagura : ( laughs )

Back at fairy tail

Lucy : ( blushes while drinking her smoothie )

Wendy : ! Are you still blushing about mating season Lucy-san ?

Lucy : ( blushes madly )

Levy : WELL OF COURSE SHE'S BLUSHING SHE HAD TO MATE WITH NATSU ( blushes )

Master Makarov : I guess all of them are blushing right now ( laughs )

Gajeel : ( gulps and laughs )

Natsu : !

Lucy : ( falls on the ground and breathes )

Happy : Hey Lucy wanna go on a job ( smiles )