Wow

Another show, another day you have to watch gorgeous girls ogling over Baron. They kept smiling and battling their eyelashes at him, clearly trying to seduce him, and used every opportunity to touch him when they clearly didn't need to. The worst? He didn't seem to care, he mostly just stood there talking and smiling as their hands "accidentally" brushed his arms or his chest, or as they leaned slightly towards him.

You were always insecure about your looks, but since you started dating Baron, it has gotten worse. These girls seem to give you side looks, as if they are disgusted or just mentally judging you. And you've read what his female fans write on your Instagram pictures and even on your Twitter. And the sad thing is... they're right. You aren't that pretty. He could do better than you. You're getting fat. They are right.

You absolutely hate to think this way but... truth is, you never understood what he saw in you, and you're honestly just waiting for the day he finds someone better, which isn't that hard, or gets tired of you and leaves.

Today, right before the show, you and Baron had a signing at the VIP experience. And what was about to happen was enough to make you wish you hadn't come. As you were passing by, these two girls, blondes, green eyes, really stunning, shot you that exact same disgusted look.

"Who's this?" You heard one of them whisper to the other.

"Baron's latest... Well, last fuck. Wait till he meets me." The other replies, smirking and looking full of confidence.

You wanted to be angry, you really did. But you weren't. You were shattered instead. And just like that, your day was ruined, your self-esteem in its lowest, your heart broken, and you feel like running away from there and cry.

But, even surprising yourself, you managed to keep it together. And you just bumped into Nikki. You sighed when you laid your eyes on her, mentally thanking heavens for her presence. Thank god for her, honestly. She has just this amazing energy and she's so good getting your mind off things, even if she doesn't realize she's doing so.

You two are friends for ages now, you both know everything about the other and know each other like the back of the hand. So, as soon as she really looked at you, she knew something was wrong.

"Hey babe!" She greets smiling, as she wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"Hi Nik." You try and smile at her, but that ended up looking fake.

"What happened?" She asks right away, trying to play it cool so no one could eavesdrop.

"Some of his fans... One of them just called me 'his latest and last fuck' because apparently he was gonna meet her... I'm okay though." You reply, in a hushed tone, as you give her a small smile.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" She asks, hitting bullseye. "(y/n), I love you, you are gorgeous and such an amazing person, and no, I'm not saying this because I'm your friend." She adds, clearly knowing you were going to shoot that back. "And I hate that you feel this way towards yourself, and let them tear you down. Hell, I'm pissed at him for not standing up for you."

As soon as she finishes talking, Baron joins you, so you aren't able to reply. And you low key appreciated it, because you weren't sure of what to say... because she's right. You know she is.

"Hey girls. Ready to meet the fans?" He smiles widely, earning a frown from Nikki and another fake smile from you.

He leans down, trying to kiss you, but you couldn't stop your reflexes and turned your head to the side, so he ends up kissing your cheek. You look up at him and he has this confused, slightly hurt, look on his face.