"Real talk, can I kiss you? I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head."

You went to a bar with some other wrestlers tonight. You had a couple of drinks, but you weren't drunk, slightly lightheaded maybe. Anyway Baron insisted on taking you home. And it was already on your house, in front of the front door, that you didn't got to open, that you finally came clean.

"Real talk, can I kiss you? I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head recently." You can't believe you just said that to Baron.

You blame it on the alcohol that's running on your veins. Well, that and the fact that you're madly in love with him. You could never come clean to him if you weren't a bit tipsy.

"Wh- what?" Baron mumbles, shock and confusion filling his features.

"What you heard." You repeat, trying to make him understand as you step closer to him, grabbing the hems of his jacket.

"(y/n)... You're drunk, c'mon. We'll talk tomorrow." He takes a step back, puting some space between you. He turns you down because he thinks you're drunk, well, that proves he doesn't want to take advantage of you.

"Ugh, honestly, can you stop making me fall even more in love with you?" You sigh as you confess your feelings, finally saying it completely loud and clear.

"What did you just say?" He asks completely stunned, his heart thudding fastly in his chest.

"Jesus, Baron, I said I'm in love with you!" You shout, frustrated that he doesn't see it.

"You're drunk, (y/n), you don't mean that." He says softly, as he rubs his face slowly, sighing.

"How can't you see how much I love you?" You whisper now, as you hang your head, trying to fight back tears. "I'm not drunk, stop saying I'm drunk, I'm not. Although I wish I was, so I wouldn't fucking remember this in the morning and everything would be as it was." You mumble, tears threatening to fall down your face, as your gaze's focused on the tile-covered floor.

"Don't say that..." Baron finally says, his voice small.

"I know what I'm doing. I know that I love you." You finally let out a sob, your hands travelling to your face to hide the tears.

"Oh c'mon, (y/n), please don't cry." He pleads, closing the space between you again. "I... I love you too." He confesses, making you meet his gaze, and it held nothing but respect and love. "But you're still tipsy, I think we should talk tomorrow."

"Okay..." You agree, knowing he won't step back on this. "Let me just... Let me just kiss you, please." You beg and he shakes his head slightly. "Please, just one kiss."

Instead of answering you, he places his hands on your cheeks and leans down, pressing a sweet and soft kiss to your lips. When you pull back and open your eyes, he's already looking at you,. Your heart is exploding with emotion on your chest. You imagined this so many times and it was even more perfect. You can't stop yourself, so you lean up and peck him.

"That was 2 kisses." He mumbles, smiling.

"I know and I don't care." You smile back.

"You're one of a kind. Now, get inside and go to sleep, I'll stop by in the morning. Goodnight." He says, pulling you to a hug and the releasing you, stepping away from you.

"Goodnight." You smile as you turn to the door and put the key in the lock. You had just opened the door, when you hear his voice again.

"I really do love you."