(1)Battle of the Heart: Teenage Prostitution

I was full of the same odd emotion as I woke up next to another guy. I was in his place and the night before was fresh in my mind as well as the pounding hangover. I reached around, finding my clothes and personal belongings in the process. I threw on the clothes, picked up my bags and swung to the door. This was a typical Saturday morning and yesterday had been an average Friday night.

Clubbing, searching, drinking, and fucking. No one ever noticed my fake I.D., who would?

The man from last night had been especially rough and so I limped a little as I closed the door behind me trying as quickly as possible to make my escape. The elevator dinged as it arrived, and I stepped on finally taking a moment to look at the time on my phone, cursing in the process.

My bag emptied all on the ground as the elevator dinged once again announcing a new arrival. I looked up just in time to see a rather handsome man, wearing what could only be called an expensive suit. However the dimpled smile he gave me seemed out of place, and I quickly realized the reason behind the smile smirk.

In the process of picking up the contents of my bag a condom was poised in my hand which had fallen out. An image of myself, on knees, in a slinky skanky dress, ruffled sex hair, and condom in hand entered my mind.

"Do you need some help there?" The man said in a suggestive tone, one I had heard many times before.

"Only if you want to pay," I said in a sexy voice.

He seemed a little shocked, which could have been for multiple reasons; which I did not ponder because I had finally refilled my bag, in the process finding my phone.

Finally the doors opened, reaching the ground floor. It was about 7:20am and if I wasn't home soon Dusty would get worried.

I left the elevator as did the man, but before I could escape the building he stopped me.

"Give me you number and I may hit you up on that offer," he said pulling out a pen and handing it to me.

It seemed to always be the ones in suits that wanted me, "Only weekends," I said writing my work number on his hand, a cheap cell phone I used only for customers.

He nodded softly, walking off, I watched as he put the number in his phone, probably under some alias. I then went to flag down a taxi.

I got to my shared home at around 7:45am I had been tapping my hand the whole way in impatience, and as I walked in silently shutting the door behind me, I realized there was no reason to. Dusty was sitting on the couch, arms crossed; he was definitely mad.

"Blae, I've told you so many times, stop, whatever it is that you're doing!"

"I-" I attempted to find yet another excuse.

"No just stop, Ginny hasn't seen you on a Saturday in months, so just stop." Then Dusty did something I wished he hadn't, he jumped up and plucked my bag away from me.

"No, Dusty I don't want you to get hurt!" I begged, but was too late.

The truth came tumbling out as my bag was upended for the second time.

Out fell all my average stuff, along with; a box of condoms, opened with half missing, birth control, and a wad of cash, previously inside the box of condoms. The only question was how Dusty would interpret this.

From this look on his face, it seems he got it right. "No," he shuddered letting the bag fall from his hands like a carcass. "You aren't? You haven't? I can find money! You don't need to do this." His voice went weaker the more he talked, until he slumped back into the couch. I had been afraid of this day ever since I had started my side 'job'.

I slowly walked to Dusty, as if I were a toddler trying out walking for the first time, unsure with a false sense of bravery. When I finally reached him I collapsed on him, "I'm sorry," I whispered into his ear.

"Why?" He whispered the word as if it were a secret.

I tossed the word around in my mind and then decided that no matter what I said he wouldn't agree, so I stuck with the truth plain and simple. "We needed the money, how else am I going to finish college? And it pays really well,"

"You're selling your body, for college," The way he said it made me feel as if it was a bug that he wanted to squish.

"Dusty I'm sorry okay? But I want to be somebody, I want to have a good life, I want us both to. If that means I have to sell my body for a few months," Oh shit.

"A few months?" Dusty pushed me off of him rolling in the process so now he was hovering over me, "When did you start?" I opened my mouth to lie, "The truth," He said through clenched teeth.

Looking up at him, I realized not only was he angry, his eyes were crazed with emotions I couldn't even catch. "Since October, when they raised the rent and I realized I was almost out of money, along with you." I said remembering the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood shaking in the cold waiting for Dusty, we had been at college for only two months and already my wallet and bank account had dwindled, it was then that I saw her, or rather them. She was my height maybe a few years older and was in the car with a man possibly ten years older. I was curious as to how he got that luck, then I saw him hand her three one hundred dollar bills. The idea popped into my head, as if it had been there all along just waiting. I texted Dusty telling him I was going to grab a cab, and instead walked into a clothing store, buying slutty clothes, with cash. Then I made a few preparations over the first few weeks. The fake I.D., the extra phone, the condoms, and all else I thought I may need; I bought. Finally on the first Saturday of October I put my plan into action. I went to a club I knew none of my friends went to because of its reputation as the 'fuck' bar. The first guy to approach me I decided against, then I found one in a suit at the bar. His eyes were scanning, and I saw a wallet in his left hand. Perfect. I sashayed to him, casually taking the seat next to his.

"What's a little thing like you doing here?" He asked in a husky voice, I smelled the alcohol radiating off.

"Looking for a guy like you," I said in a voice I had practiced many times.

He turned fully in his seat and I watched as he scanned my body, he obviously had done this before, he leaned and whispered into my ear, "How much?"

"Depends on how much you want," I purred back.

"All," He said and my hands got clammy.

"3 big bills and I'll take you on a ride," I said nibbling his ear.

I watched as he pulled out the money, and wrapping his arms around me stuffed it into my g-string. A little while later we were in his room, him on top and I tried to block out the pain and play along, as I fucked the third person ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shuddered as it all flashed back, I had been careless, and had almost forgotten to get him to wear a condom.

Dusty gave me a look, as if he was disgusted, but with himself. "I promised your dad," he whispered, "When he was on his death bed I promised him I would never let anything happen to you, ever. It seems I broke that,"

I did the only thing I knew how to do anymore; I reached up and kissed Dusty hugging him tightly to me as we both silently cried. We lay on that couch awake for hours until finally we both ran out of tears and I simply let my body collapse as his did the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.: I have decided to start working on this again.