My arms stop moving and I see the amusement in his eyes. My shoulder sag and I knew he wasn't going to stop.

His hands tighten even more, and my body jerks from my body and brain not getting air. My vision was starting to turn back, and my mouth is lazily open.

His smirks turns to a smile and it continues to grow.

"STOP!!" She yells. His head snaps towards her as he unwraps his hands.

My eyes grow wide and I cough out. I suck in breaths again, and I hunch over coughing.

My eyes look up while I cough and I see him walking over to her. She cowards over and he chuckles.

"D-don't," I cough. "D-don't do a-a-anything to h-her." I struggle to breathe while coughing.

He looks at me while I tried to sit up straighter, and he raise an eyebrow.

"How did you know I was going to hurt her?" He said while she sobs.

"Don't." I cough.

He smirks then looks at her again but then walks towards me. Tears stream down my cheeks while I throw him a glare.

He smiles,"Im so proud and shocked, that you can still talk back and throw nasty glares at me after all the things I've done." He walks around the chair. I turn my head to every direction he walks.

He walks right behind me and stops so I can't see him. His finger glide down my shoulders and I hunch over so he won't touch me.

He grips my shoulders and roughly pulls me back till my back hits the back of the chair.

I grunt but breathe in slowly. "Do you know why I told them to got get you." He said over her sobs.

I sat there stiff and didn't say a word. I felt his breath on my neck, and I pulled up my shoulder to block his breath but he pushed it down.

"I open up sights and codes for your gang to find me. I knew what you guys were doing, I'm always. Always a step ahead Jordan." He whispers in my ear then kisses my neck.

I whimper and tears stream down my cheeks. "Stop," I sobbed. He smiled against my neck, but he listens. He walks around from behind and makes his way in front of me and kneels down.

"I know that Jaxon and Landon and their boss is five minutes away from here. I know that they have their men with them. I knew that Jaxon wouldn't want you to come with him. I knew Landon left his gun with you. I knew that he left two fûckers with you at his house. I sent them to another part of town, and then the code will refresh on their computers or whatever they're using, and send them right here. And I knew you barely recovered from me." He smirks.

I sat there shocked and continued to cry. His hand goes towards my face, but I move back and whimper.

"And guess what?" He raises an eyebrow waiting for me to answer.

"W-what?" I say between my hiccups.

He smiles,"I called my dad, a few months ago when I first found Jaxon here, but my dad said he wasn't going to come with out my uncle. My uncle is Jaxons dad and I know how terrified Jaxon is about his dad, so might as well wait for them both right?"

"You're sick!" I yelled, "WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?!" I sobbed.

He stands up and walks towards the door, right before he walks out he smiles. "You'll just have to wait." He walks out and leaving me with Maria.

I sobbed with her as she cries louder when they both come in.

"Hello love. I missed you so much, and I couldn't stand another minute staying away from you." Jaxons dad says while they make their way in. At his side, I'm guessing it's his brother because they look exactly the same.

Twins.

"Hello Maria." He says while she sobbed louder.

He looks at me and smiles. "So this is my nephews girlfriend." He smiles and looks over to his brother but he's already looking at me.

I cry quietly and crowded away. "I know. She's a real prize, right brother." He smiles and walks further in. They both stood in front of us and smirks.

They look at us and smile,"Now it's just time to surprise my son." Jaxons dad says

*****

*walks in with a smile*

*walks in front of the crowd who's glaring at me*

*smirks*

Hello everyone.

How was this one? *raises eyebrow* how was it when you guys found out Jaxons dad and his uncle are twins?!

*laughs evilly*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS