Chapter 5: A Little Less

Start from the beginning

All Rena saw was someone diving down in front of her and swim towards her before going all black, it felt like her lungs were burning for a moment, but soon enough she sat up on her beach chair and started to take deep breathes. Looking around quickly it seemed that Rena was swimming but never really drowning, looking at the feet of her chair all there was left was a man almost their mid 40's with his hands tied behind his back and a cloth gag in his mouth. Rena gasped as she scooted back as fast as she could, at the side of her head Rena saw the set of Dynamos pointing their electricity at the man.

Placing a hand over them Rena, tried to calm them down but they wouldn't, "Oh c'mon plaything, did you really think those pieces of junks have any emotions." Rena's eyes widen at the voice, it wasn't one she really wanted to hear again, well granted she didn't want to hear any of the El teams voices. Rena looked back and saw Add wearing only a pair of white swim trunks and one of the drinks that were set on the table. Add bit into a piece of ice and spoke lightly, "He's the one that pulled you under, it must be some sick perverse joke of his." Rena's eyes quickly went straight towards the man, she grabbed the man by the color of his beach shirt and raised him up high into the air.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Did you even think that I could've died down there?! Huh?! Answer me!" Her voice was nothing like silk, nothing like an angel. People stared at Rena; that sweet, innocent, happy, seductive demeanor of hers was gone. Add placed his hands on one of her shoulders and told her to relax, Rena almost growled as she dropped the man. Rena untied the man and ungagged the man, he kept saying in that scratchy and heavy like voice that he was sorry as he crawled at her feet and started rubbing up her leg with his face and hands.

Rena's eyes twitched as the man kept going almost as he tried feeling up her body, Rena pulled her other leg back as she was about to kick the man. Although before she could break his teeth, Add grabbed the man from the back of the collar and flung him towards a surfboard shack, making sure the entire thing was destroyed. Rena looked at Add as he just stared out into the water, sighing lightly Rena just picked her clothes and walked away from the beach.

Changing into her regular clothes she started to head towards the portal, letting what ever happened here slide. Rena found herself at the mall, walking around the mall she made sure that she would find something for herself. Although when she found a store, it ended up her buying almost the entire collection, the outfits weren't something she would wear but it just caught her eyes. She had more shopping to do, she had money, looks, and grace, so of course she would attract attention of the store wanting her to buy from them all. Much to Rena's disappointment she no longer had room or strength to carry her bags, she sat down in the food court and set her bags down.

As she ordered her food she looked back and saw the Dynamos once again around her stuff and protect it. Rena took her food and sat with her stuff, she looked around the entire area, she couldn't see him. She looked at the Dynamos, "None sentient huh? Well it seems like you do have a mind of your own even if he doesn't see it." With her hunger cleared Rena was about to pick up her bags when the Dynamos formed themselves like a table and put themselves in front of Rena. She placed one of her bags on the make shift table, although they got closer to her as if to say that they could carry more, so she added more until they were holding all her bags.

Rena smiled as she walked around the shops as the Dynamos just carried tons and tons of bags, what seemed like 30 stores later, she was finally tired and wanted to go home. A pack of people were at the portal and she quickly made her way and was transported home she stood in front of the manor as the Dynamos still held her stuff. Rena still looked around for the white haired insanity, but saw nothing, heading inside It was filled with groans and sighs as she saw many of them lying down from the training that they had done, some noticed her entrance others did not.