Chapter 12: Roomies...?!

Rue's POV

Apparently, when break comes, we can just walk around. The break -kind of- "teacher" is a really chill girl. She's only about 23, and fresh out of collage. Me and everyone else in The Friend Group was walking around behind the school, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and found Henry there, smiling. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. I nodded and turned around. "You guys go on. I'll catch up in a minute," I said. The Friend Group walked on as me and Henry stood there talking. "So, what's up?" I asked. "Uh, well..." Henry stuttered. "I'm basically living in a hotel... So what I'm trying to say is-" "That you want to be roomies?" I finished. Henry nodded. Uh... Ok? "Well, I live in a apartment of sorts, so you'll have to help with that and stuff. But sure! You could be my roomie," I said. Roomies?! Roomies...?! "Thanks Rue. Your the best!" Henry said. I gave him my address and my phone number. I told him about the hidden in the empty flowerpot. Which it's not. And after a minute, I told him that it's under the house mat and that, "You can keep it. I have three, counting that one." After that, I ran after everyone else. They had already made it to the front of the school. And by then, break was almost over... Yay... (sarcasm)

???'s POV

I saw Princess Rueinlynna walk away. Does she not know the power she holds? The reason everyone is looking for her? Henry doesn't even know. Prince Henry... Such a fool, he is. I smiled and jumped down from the tree. Prince Henry already walked away. I looked both ways until I dashed toward the school. I stood in front of the seemingly, towering building. I'm coming for you, "Princess".