Chapter 10: Truth Or Dare

Kerri's POV

"The truth is... I'm Princess Rueinlynna." Huh? "Huh?!" We all said at the same time. Well expect for Alexis and Zoe. "You two knew..." I whispered. "Before you get mad or anything, I told them this morning. Alexis figured it out by herself, and Zoe caught on. It was just a matter of time before I had to tell you. I was... I was going to tell you tomorrow afternoon but... But, uh, this happened, and Zoe made me..." Rue ranted. She talks a lot. "D-Does Henry know?" A asked. I opened my mouth to open my mouth to say something, but I couldn't. "Yes," Rue mumbled. I sighed. "Do I have to call you 'Princess' now?" I asked. Rue lightly laughed. "No! If course not! This is a secret. Sea-cret. Don't tell anyone. Please. Promise me!" Rue said. We all nodded. "Now, can we get this sleepover started!?" Rue asked loudly. "Woo!" I called. "Yeah!" someone else yelled. "Well, let's start!" Rue called.

From this point on, the conversation will be like this:
Person 1: Hi!

Person 2: Hey!

And stuff like that.

Will: What about Truth Or
Dare?

Kerri: Okay.

Alexis: I'm down for that.

Rue: As long as we don't talk
about any princess
stuff.

Zoe: I'll get the snacks!

A: I'll help get them!

A and Will head down to the kitchen to get snacks. After about two minutes, they return with four bags of Cheetos, and a bag full of candy that was probably left over from last Halloween.

Zoe: Snacks, movies, games,
and confusions about
being a princess! What
else do you need for a
sleepover?

Some of the girls laugh.

Will: Just shut up and give
me the candy!

Kerri: I'll take the Cheetos!

Alexis: Not if I can help it!

Alexis tackles Kerri and the two laugh. They get back to their sleeping bags and get ready for the snacks.

A passes out snacks and puts the left over candy and Cheeto bag in the middle of the pile of sleeping bags.

A: Who goes first?

Zoe: I don't care. I guess me.
Hmmmm... Rue. Truth
or dare?

Rue: Uh... Dare?

Zoe: I dare you to... To walk using your arms!

Rue tries to stand up with her arms, and after the third try, starts walking around the room, upside down.

Everyone laughs but the sound quiets as the turn to ask the next truth or dare comes to Kerri.

Kerri: This ones for Will. Truth or dare?

Kerri said dare as though it was a challenge.

Will: You want me do to dare, don't you?

Kerri nodded hardly.