"Yup. I'm a killer. Problems?"

"Nothing much. Just a cuff and dungeon to offer, sounds nice?"

"How about this? School's over, and I'm a killer. Put it together and bam! We get a burnt body here," she cackled and used her fire bending power to attack the angel. He avoided it easily.

"Bring it on," he smirked. While she was creating her fireballs, he would launch a short-range attack on her. It went like that, back and forth. Their breathing became heavy.

"Piece of crap," Haeyeon muttered.

1310 hours

Jin swung his Espada to his side. Practice was tiring, he sighed. Before he could do anything, a kunai whooshed next to his ear. He was alarmed.

"What the..." He clenched his longsword. He was showered with a rain of kunai later. Using Espada, he blocked each of the pointed blades from piercing his body.

"Come out already, Hyun Seungjo! We make this a fair duel!" He shouted. He knew the demon was being invincible somewhere near. Accepting his challenge, she showed herself.

"I'll kill you before we make things fair," she said flatly and took out her katana. Charging towards each other at full speed, their blades met, so did their fiery eyes.

"I won't die in your hand," Jin growled.

1310 hours

J-Hope was heading back to his dorm when he got a premognition. He would get attacked by Hyerin from the right side as soon as he stepped outside. He let out a smile. Walking calmly, he acted like nothing happened.

Hyerin was waiting behind the right door, as expected. She glanced and saw the oblivious angel. Clenching her fist, she launched her attack. Only to miss it when he shifted from his place. She was taken aback by his swift movement. But then she remembered about his skill.

"Ah, guess I forgot about your future reading skill. But can you avoid this?" She smirked and cast a spell. J-Hope's eyes widened when he felt his mind began to create images that were not there.

"Dream Conjuring (see comment)? Pretty cool," he smirked and took out his shuriken. He knew he wouldn't be able to predict the future correctly because Hyerin was messing up with his mind. Throwing it to the demon, who avoided it easily, he said.

"Let's continue this as usual. Without my premognition," and he took out more shuriken.

1315 hours

Hayi pursed her lips. The class was dreadly silent since school was over. Jaehi was nowhere to be seen and Haneul had her Magic Arts class. She was really bored. The only figure left with her was Jungkook. He was taking his stuffs to go to the same class as Haneul. Hayi smirked.

"Hey, Benevolentia,"

"What?" He answered lazily.

"Wanna play a game before you go to class?" She proposed. He raised an eyebrow and asked what was it. She snickered.

"I called it Hunter VS Ranger. The ranger wanted to arrest the hunter, while the hunter wanted to kill him,"

"I see where this is going. I'm the ranger then?" He let out a small laugh. A ball of white light appeared on his hand, sign of magic. She laughed and faced the angel and calmly took her Euthanasia.

"And I shall have the honour as the hunter," she set her arrow and aimed at the boy. He blocked her attack with his magic.

"Maybe I should ditch class and settle everything with you," he murmured, reciting another spell.

"Well, you'll miss your supposed-to-be last class then," she mocked and began firing again.

1315 hours

Haneul held her books against her chest. The hallway was empty, just like she prefered. Maybe not too empty. Suga just walked out of his class and spotted the demon. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, here's the mute shortie who planned on killing us," he spat out. She stopped mid-track. Still not facing him, she retorted.

"Says the hot-tempered, sharp-tongued shining knight in armor who planned to throw us into the filthy dungeon," her words were really unexpectedly sharp. He turned to her, annoyed.

"I hate to waste my curses to some bitches, so what if we use our power instead?" He growled. She turned her back to face the mad angel.

"Good idea. I need to revise my magic skills before class too," she said nonchalantly and recited a spell. The angel was about to be showered with needle-like rays, when he shielded himself with a wall of angry waves. He smirked.

"I'm pleased to help with that revision,"

1320 hours

"What do you mean fighting to death?!" Chaeyoung slammed the table in horror. Hyunsoo sighed.

"It's exactly like what you think," he said slowly. The President groaned and began to look around frantically. She paced back and forth worriedly.

"Those idiots... I thought I made it clear to them. Hyunsoo, my Whisp-"

"Here it is, Your Royal Highness," he held her staff, Whispersong. She took it from him and closed her eyes. The purple amethyst crested on the top of the staff radiated energy, and purple rays of light blinded the Student Council Room. The time stopped.

When the time froze, so did the bloody fights. Jaehi who was in rage, Jimin firing his arrow, Saejin and V thrusting their swords, Haeyeon with her fire wall, Namjoon bending the speed of his punch, Seungjo and Jin, also thrusting blades, Hyerin blocking all of J-Hope's shuriken, Jungkook and Hayi's game and Suga and Haneul's 'revision time'. Everything stopped.

"Okay, I stopped the time. Hyunsoo, neutralize all magics and attacks. And bring them here," she ordered. The boy nodded and placed his hand on his emblem. It shone quickly.

And when Hyunsoo used his Dispelling Magic (see comment), everything turned normal. No magics, no mess, no nothing. And to bring them here, he used telekinesis. It required a lot of fairy dusts to do, so he rarely used it. In occasions like this, it was necessary.

Chaeyoung clapped and the time defrost. The angels and demons blinked, before wincing and groaning in pain from the injuries. They were a bloody mess. The fairy shook her head.

"Time out, all of you. I'm sorry guys,"