Jin

"Jin, what's wrong?" I rub my hands down the skin of his bare back as I wake, finding him in a sitting position facing away from me, head down in his hands. "Is everything okay?"

He stays silent, breathing a heavy sigh as I add pressure into my massage. I let him find his way through whatever emotion he's feeling, waiting for his words to give way and let me know what's going on, but when only a drowning mute ensues I press harder.

"Jin. Talk to me, I'm starting to get really worried, what's going on?"

"I got a letter yesterday, from an A.R.M.Y." He takes an unsteady breath in. "Said that nobody liked me in the band and that I should just leave. That the only people who give me love are the ones who feel bad about everyone hating me."

My motions stop, hands flush against the hot skin of his spine. "Who would say something like that?" I whisper in fury. "How could they even think that? How does someone find the nerve to-"

Jin sniffs and I realize with a brutal start that he's crying, silent tears falling down his cheeks and landing on his lap with small plops, darkening the material of his pants. I'd never seen him cry before, not once in the years we'd been together, not once in the hard times we'd endured or the long nights he'd suffered. He'd always been so so strong and selfless and seeing him like this both scares and worries me.

I scramble off the bed and hurry in front of him, tenderly gripping the sides of his jaw and turning his head to me. "Listen to me." I say, firmly. "Don't believe them. Don't believe a word they say. One person can't possibly represent the millions upon millions of A.R.M.Y.'s who would die to meet you." He shakes his head lightly, forcing himself to meet my eyes. "And I love you Seokjin. I know you are the most selfless, beautiful and fascinating person I've met in my entire life. You are always looking out for the boys before yourself, willing to sacrifice anything for the people you love and no matter what other say you will always be the most amazing person to me, Kim Seokjin and i hope that can be enough to dry your tears."

I catch the wet drops on my thumb, giving him a loving smile as he pulls me up by my shoulders and crushes me against him, wide shoulders taking the brunt of our weight as he falls back on the mattress.

"I love you too Y/N. You are more than enough for me." He murmurs into my hair, kissing the crown of my head lightly.

"You should take a shower." I smile into his chest.

"Do I smell?" His voice takes on an amusing tint, tightening the arm around my waist.

"No, you just have to leave soon." I say regretfully, listening to his hum in agreement.

"Come with me." He says and I look up at him with surprise, still seeing traces of melancholy along his cheeks and eyes.

"Alright." I smile reassuringly.

He visibly brightens, carrying me into the bathroom and setting me on the cold counter. I watch as the muscle in his back rolls as he bends down, water spraying from the steel faucet in long streams that dot his chest when he turns back to me.

"Can I?" He asks, every polite.

I give a silent nod when he steps in front of me, looking at his fingers disappear under my tee shirt and up my bare stomach. The pads are warm and elicit goosebumps up my skin, bare breasts hardening in the sheer anticipation his hand brings.

His eyes are searing into mine, burning with a hot passion that gets my pulse going and palms sweating. "Jin... I-"

He stops my words with a chaste kiss, sealing them back down my throat. "Shhh, just let me feel you." He draws out, long and intense as his fingers round the outside of my breasts with slow intent. "I want to give you as much joy with my fingers as you just brought me with your words."

My stomach drops, shattering into a million flaming butterflies.

The hem of my shirt lifts above my collarbones, putting my arms up so Jin can completely remove it and throw it over his shoulder. Humming lightly, he stares at me with hunger, new and deep as my rosy tips harden for his luscious stare.

"Stand up, jagi." His soft voice husks, getting on his knees in front of me like a man worshipping a goddess. Obeying his request get my feet down on the tile, almost immediately feeling cold wind on my thighs as Jin pulls my pajama pants and underwear off as one, muttering a hushed obscenity at the sight of my wet womanhood.

He doesn't touch me right away, instead tracing his fingers slowly up my thigh before back down again, teasing in the best sort of way as he seems to admire the smooth milk of my skin. I can feel my skin heating up with each feather like caress, the butterflies dancing and burning in a frenzy.

Moving his hands around he runs them over the curve of my backside, pulling me against his lips and kissing just below my belly button with an unmarked intensity before taking my hand in his. "Come on." He says sweetly, but with no smile, pushing his clothes down to flash his half erection, growing by the second. Opening the shower door he gets in before waving me after him.

"Nice and warm." He states, voice sultry enough to melt chocolate and churn butter.

Innocently he turns me over so the water hits my back, watching with piqued fascination as the water cascades over my breasts and down my stomach, running between my legs and around my feet before down the drain. I part my lips, meeting his eyes to find they're already on mine, so loving and filled with care I suck in a small breath.

Pressing myself against the wall, I dig my nails into his back and force him against me, kissing him with fervent need that boils in my veins and evaporates my blood into lust. As I pull back to look at him, water rushing over his face and wetting his hair and chest, I know he's the most beautiful thing I've ever known, the single person who can make me smile from ear to ear, laugh so hard I can't breathe and loving so fast I can barely catch myself as I fall, expecting his strong arms to be waiting for me at the bottom.

A four letter word comes to mind when I see him. Only one that streams across my mind like the tails of a kite, dominating the sky of my thoughts in a miraculous color and wondrous freedom.

"Fuck." Jin curses, hard member waiting at my entrance, lightly teasing my soaked core as water and cum lubricate me. In the heat of the moment I bend my knees, moaning as I feel him sink into me bit by bit, pushing up as I go down, a hot, sweaty game of tug of war that leaves both of us breathless.

"Faster now." I groan heavily, wrapping my legs around him as he pushes me into the wall for further support.

I don't expect the need to cum so fast, already drowning in pleasure just from being with him, having him inside of me putting me in a whole different realm of absolute bliss. I open my half lidded eyes, finding Jin's tears still leaking from his eyes, now happy, mixing salt with the water of the shower faucet. "I love you so much." He breathes inwardly, burying his face into my neck as he pumps faster and faster and faster.

"I love you- ah! I love you too, Jin- nggggh." I cry, a violent orgasm exploding in me that echoes my loud moans around the bathroom and probably around the house too, calling for him in vocalizations of pleasure and submission to the ecstasy he's giving me.

Jin doesn't take long to cum after me, worked up from my sounds and the clenching of my tight walls around his length, pulling out to let all of his blessed seed wash down the drain. "Shit." He nuzzles against me, nose brushing against my pounding pulse as the water washes over us, cleansing and refreshing.

"You're beautiful." He brushes a wet, limp strand of hair from my face, fingers lingering around my temple as he looks at me. "Thank you for what you said, Y/N. As long as you love me, there truly is nothing more I need in my life."