Jungkook Pt.2

Y/N mewls on top of him. Her hands press into his chest and move their way down as she clutches at his shirt. "This I Promise You" comes on and she groans deep in her throat, her hips stuttering.

"I can't tell if it's me or the song doing this to you," Jungkook murmurs in between kisses.

"90s boy bands turn me on, okay?" Y/N murmurs with a grunt as her hand trails over Jungkook's zipper, pulling it down. Her heart jumps with each click of the metal.

Jungkook can't say anything else when she seals his lips with a breathless kiss and slips her fingers underneath his underwear. She swallows Jungkook's obscene moan and lifts her hips to yank his jeans down.

"Fuck," she curses as Jungkook's hands dip in between the cheeks of her ass through her sweatpants, "Hang on--"

She stands up quickly and yanks them and her underwear down and off until she's naked from the waist down. She moves forward and pulls Jungkook pants and underwear all the way down to his ankles. She then moves and settles over Jungkook's lap again, pressing their chests together and grinding against each other again except this time with no annoying clothes between them. They would've taken their shirts off too but they both of them were already in tank tops and most of their skin was easily accessible. And they were impatient.

Y/N reaches in between their bodies and grabs a hold of Jungkook's cock.

"God," Jungkook chokes, losing all strength in his neck and it falls backwards onto the headrest. Y/N mouths along the underside of his neck, over his adams apple and up to the point of his chin. She jerks him slowly, thumbing at the head and spreading the precum on his slit down as a natural lube. Jungkook lets out throaty huffs of breath, unable to move anywhere else with Y/N's skilled hands on him and her body moving over him.

He doesn't pick his neck up until he hears Y/N let out a hushed whimper. When he looks down and sees Y/N's three fingers deep inside herself he can't help the strong jolt in his stomach and the twitch of his cock, hot and thick in YN's long slender fingers.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he hisses and she smirks into the kiss she places on his lips. Off to the side he sees a condom on the side table. He didn't know where Y/N got it, but it must've been in one of the drawers, waiting just in case.

"I wanna ride" she whispers as she nibbles on Jungkook's earlobe. "Jungkookie, baby, can I?"

He gives a caveman grunt in return. He thanks his lucky stars that Y/N wasn't that much of a stickler for full sentences. She knew Jungkook pretty much lost his mind whenever they did anything even remotely sexual.

"You see this is why the boy bands are better," Y/N huffs, "At least they're fucking romantic, unlike you."

Jungkook whines, rolling his eyes up at her, "You are literally asking to ride my cock. How is that romantic?"

Y/N smacks his side lightly, making to get up, "Fine, then I won't--"

Jungkook tugs her back, crashing their lips together.

"Please ride me, jagi," he whimpers against her lips, wrapping his arms around her back and trailing his fingers under her tank top, "Want to feel you. Feel so good. The best. Only one for me."

At this point he wasn't even sure what he was saying, but he was pretty sure he was spouting off something that sounded at least a little bit like the lyrics to one of these songs. It works.

She melts into his embrace and grips his cock again, directing it towards her entrance.

"That's more like it, darling."

She sinks onto Jungkook's cock slowly, letting him descend into the excruciating heat at an agonizing speed.

He's panting hard now, already completely out of breath just from Y/N riling him up this much. She adjusts herself on top of him, clenching several times sporadically enough to make Jungkook jolt inside her.

"Fuck, shit, Y/N," he wheezes and Y/N chuckles into the skin of his neck.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

Jungkook nods rapidly as she grinds her hips forward on his lap, riding him ever so slowly.

"Mmm," Y/N hums over his skin and captures his lips in a wet kiss. Jungkook clutches onto her ass like his life depended on it. With every roll of her hips forward, she clenches tightly around his cock causing him to let out a slew of senseless moans.

Y/N grunts hotly in his ear, murmuring dirty words to him that he doesn't even hear. She continues to roll her hips achingly slow, making Jungkook squirm underneath her. When Y/N bites down on his collarbone, Jungkook accidentally bucks up hard into her heat.

It jostles Y/N up over him like a wave. "Fuck!"

She wraps her arms around Jungkook's shoulders, the sticky sweat of her skin sticking their thighs together as she lifts slightly off him.

The base of her neck is level with his mouth now and Y/N groans as says, "Fuck me, Jungkookie."

How the hell can a freaking collar bone be prettier than me (ಥ_ಥ)