Do You Wanna Make a Dragon?

Start from the beginning

"Wow, I just provided you a soft way to land. You're welcome." Hiccup sarcastically retorted as he stretched his back.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Soft? Ha! It felt like I landed on a pile of sticks."

Jack snickered, earning a glare from both of them. "Aw, come on guys. That was funny."

Elsa and Anna watched from the sidelines. "Aw, they're like a big happy family." Elsa turned to her sister, "Are you sure? They seem like they're fighting a lot."

Their short fun was disturbed when Hiccup noticed Toothless growling at something. "Hey buddy! You alright?" Once he reached him, he followed his line of sight. He stood still. "Oh. Uh, guys?"

Jack flew towards Hiccup but not before sticking out his tongue at Merida who returned the same gesture. "What is it, Hiccs?"

Hiccup pointed to where Toothless was growling. The three of them looked and Elsa let out a gasp. "It... it worked!" In front of them stood a dragon, the same size as Toothless, who was white as snow. It was a good thing the dragon had black eyes, claws, and horns or else it would've blended right in with their white surroundings. The dragon sat up elegantly, and stared at them.  "Glad it got its manners from Elsa than Jack," Merida commented as they all stared at the new born dragon.

To everyone, it was the most beautiful thing they've ever seen. Its best feature was its wings. Despite being folded, they could see that it was made entirely out of ice shards. It looked so majestic that none of them could move, afraid it was going to startle the dragon, and cause it to attack them.

Toothless had other plans though. He walked towards the dragon slowly as the dragon watched him. As he got closer, the dragon started imitating him. When Toothless walked to the left, so did the dragon. The two of them continued to mimicked each other making it seem like they were reflections of one another.. Finally, Toothless nudged towards the dragon and pointed towards Jack and Elsa. 

The dragon nodded and walked towards the two of them. Jack started to move backwards and the dragon followed, thinking it was a game. When it finally caught up to Jack, it licked his face and flew on top of him, giving him, what it thought, was a hug. Jack groaned under the dragon. "Well, at least he likes.." The dragon growled. "Oh. Sorry didn't noticed that. At least she likes me."

As Jack stood up and dusted the snow from his clothes, Elsa started to pet the dragon. "She's so beautiful, Jack! Who would've thought we could create something like this?" She smiled and Jack found himself smiling as well. Elsa and the dragon looked perfect together. He then agreed with Merida, glad that it got most of its personality from Elsa rather than him.

Anna went to look at the three and cooed, "Aww. You two look like you just had a child! You look like one big happy family!" The rest of them watched in amusement as the couple blushed. 

Hiccup laughed. "No need to be embarrassed. It's sort of true. This dragon is your 'child' now. You two made it and I think she sees you two as her mother and father." The dragon purred and curled up in the middle of Jack and Elsa making Hiccup's statement true. "See. Now give it a name, unless you want to name her 'nameless'." 

Jack frowned, "That wasn't a clever joke." He then turned to Elsa, "So, your majesty. What do you want to name her?"

Elsa looked at the dragon and tilted her head as she went to think about names. She noticed the dragon copying her and then she looked at Jack happily. "I know what we're going to name her. We can call her Mirror since when you look at her, she mirrors what you do." Elsa said as she patted Mirror's head affectionately. Jack nodded, "Mirror it is!"