Chapter 18

Lexi's POV

James woke me up in time to switch classes. I grabbed my bags and headed to the door with James. I met Austin on the way to our next class. Austin kind of kept me steady on the way there. I felt a little bit dizzy and nauseous. The gym teacher saw us walk in and noticed that Austin was pretty much walking me. He sent us to the nurse's office while James had to stay back and participate with the rest of class.

Once Austin and I got to the nurse's office he sat me down in a chair. Almost instantly I fell asleep. The next thing I know is that Austin is driving me home. I woke up in my car. I looked over and saw Austin driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I readjusted myself in the seat.

"Your house so you can rest."

"What about school?"

"You have all your classes with James. If you have notes James will have them for you when come back to school."

"Alright thanks babe."

"You should be thanking James. He's the one who came up with idea once he saw how bad you looked this morning. I noticed that something was off, but I wasn't sure of what though."

"You still noticed something. That's good enough for me" I put my hand on his right thigh and squeezed gently.

"You're amazing you know that right?"

"How can I not you tell me like all the time." He smiled in response. Then took my hand into his and kissed my knuckles lightly.

We pulled into my driveway shortly after our conversation. We both got out the car and walked to my door.

"You wanna stay and hang out? Mary and James will be over after school to hang out."

"Ya I'll stay."

I opened the door for us and we walked in. We walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned the T.V. on so we could have some sound in the background. I cuddled into Austin's side and started to drift off until Austin started to lay down with me on top of him. After he laid down we adjusted into a position we were both comfortable with. Shortly after we both fell asleep.