From Meg, To You

Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you found it enjoyable.

Sequel?

Possibly. If I go forward with it, 'What We Became', will take place approximately ten years from where HWW left off. Please keep HWW in your library or follow me for update notifications.

If I decide to scrap the sequel, I may come back and tweak the ending to give a little more closure.

For now, the plan is to work on 'The Quarterback's Virgin' while 'What We Became' cooks in my brain. Also, let Layla rest a little before I put her through the wringer again.

Peyton & Layla Bonus Scenes?

Definitely. But it won't be immediate as I need to figure out the sequel situation first. Please keep 'How We Were' in your library or follow me to keep up with those updates. 

UPDATE: I put the still empty bonus book on my profile so you can add that to your library for updates. 

Help me entertain you

Please consider taking a 10 question anonymous survey regarding your reading experience.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XYFNFXR

(Link also on my profile!)

Questions? Comments? Want to discuss something? Post them here!

I will respond. ^_^

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for sharing your time with me.

Respectfully yours,
Margaret Hahn

Respectfully yours,Margaret Hahn

❇️ The Dates

Start date: November 2014 (chapters 1-16)
Hiatus: December 2014-April 2016
Re-Start date: May 2016
Completion date: January 2017 (chapters 17-68)
Total time: 10 months

❇️ Word Count: Approximately 170k. You guys are fucking champions for reading all of that.  Also, this is what happens when writers don't plot in advance. 😅  If I ever get around to editing this thing, my goal would be to get it down to about 90k words.

❇️ The scene that inspired the story didn't make the book. Basically, all of HWW is a giant prologue for 'What We Became'. I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did.

❇️  Layla's character is loosely based on somebody that I used to know who came from a similar background and went through similar experiences. Her story didn't end well and HWW is a pseudo Mea Culpa, from me, to her.

❇️  Normally, I plot in advance before I write. I plotted nothing for HWW, all I had was Layla.

That's right, your bus driver's been driving blind this whole time.

As I gained new readers, and people started getting excited about the story, I kept thinking: "Omfg, I'm gonna crash this thing and have to face an angry mob."

And then I was like: "Okay whatever, if I fuck it up, I'll delete the account in the dead of the night and vanish."

And now I'm all like: "We're here~! Y'all okay back there? If you are, wanna take another ride? *puts blindfold back on, gets behind the wheel of 'The Quarterback's Virgin'*" 😅😅😅

❇️ 90's hair band inspired. Every Bon Jovi ballad is Jake and Layla.

❇️ But I can only write to instrumental or classical. Lyrics trip me up. Most of the time, I prefer silence when writing.

❇️ Song hint for what's to come for Layla & Peyton in New York (Lyrics, no more jail)

❇️ Song Hint for what's to come in 'What We Became'

Thank you again! 😊😊😊

Love,
Meg