Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Fifteen

Start from the beginning

"Let's go inside, I'll make you breakfast." Griffon smiled, leading me into his house. Honestly it was five in the freaking morning and he was going to make me breakfast? Whatever, I thought as I shrugged. We entered the kitchen and Griffon began to go through his draws.

"I'm not really a good cook..Well I can't cook, but I can make you cereal." Griffon sheeplishly chuckled, running a hand through his thick hair. Strutting towards him, I leaned in close, and couldn't help running my fingers through Griffon's hair once his hands dropped to the side.

"Let me cook for you," I purred, sliding my hands down to his muscular shoulders that were covered only with a thin layer of cotton. Griffon grabbed my hips, his hair falling gently into his face. Quickly, he snatched a kiss from my lips before pulling away, nodding in a hurry.

I pulled away from him, only to have him smack my ass when I turned around. Instead of turning back around to scold him, I added an extra swing into my hips.

"You better watch what you do, Evie." Griffon snarled, "Remember, we're completely alone in this house, all alone."

Freezing in my tracks, I couldn't stop the dirty thoughts that ran through my head of what Griffon and I could do when we were all alone. I gripped my hair before I resumed what I was doing; making my way to the fridge- my breathing still deep.

I pulled out a carton of eggs and bacon before looking back at Griffon for approval. Giving me a swift nod, he flicked on the stove top and pulled out a pan that was in a counter too high for me to reach.

He placed the pan down and watched me carefully as I cooked for him, the room silent. It was peaceful, and I hummed music to amuse me, while Griff sat back with an amused expression. As I went to flip the bacon, my fingers skimmed the burning pan and I yelped, quickly dropping the bacon onto the plate.

He was by my side in a second, grabbing my wrist and flickering off the stove top. All the food was done and I figured the burn would heal pretty soon; but Griffon had different ideas. He lifted me off the floor, sprinting to the bathroom and turning on the freezing cold sink water. Placing me down so I sat on the counter, he ran my wrist under the cold water, the sudden change of temperature making me tense.

Griffon watched me carefully, his eyes often lingering to my wrist in a protective manner.

"Are you okay?" He asked, those green eyes staring into my chocolate ones. I nodded, wrapping my hand around his neck so I  could pull him closer to me. Our lips softly touched at first but I pushed my self off the counter, swinging my legs around his waist and pulling our bodies closer together.

"Griffon?" Grayson's voice rang around the house; making me gasp and jump off Griffon's body.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Griffon shouted back, his voice husky and his gaze was focused on me. I blushed under his stare, staring down at my feet.

"Bro- I smell a female wolf; who's here?" Grayson shouted back, his voice louder, meaning he was getting closer to the bathroom, "Another playtoy?" I noticed he sounded sinister when he said playtoy. I knew he believed Griffon's player ways were disgusting- but now he wasn't like that- none of them knew that though.

"Your sick, Gray. It's me." I replied, pretending to sound normal so I added in a laugh. The bathroom door swung open and Grayson walked in; frowning.

"What are you doing here, Maeve?"  Grayson questioned, sounding unconditionally nosey and curious. He ran a hand through his light hair, waiting for my response.

"Lazy Griffon here saw me while I was on a run and asked me to cook him breakfast, so I did. I ended up burning my wrist." I answered, keeping a straight face and thanking Lance silently for forcing me to do the spring school Play two years ago- so my lying/acting skills were pretty decent.