"It's Luke." The blonde sighed, pushing Zayn gently away from him. He placed one leg outside the car, letting his phone continue to ring in the background while he kept his eyes focused on the disturbed looking Pakistani. 

"Aren't you going to pick it up? He might be worried." Zayn scoffed. 

"If he was that worried he would have made time to pick me up." Niall smiled sadly, coughing a little to hide the unease he was feeling. "I- uh - I - I'm sorry Zayn." 

"What for?" 

"For being so rude to you and for ignoring you." Niall smiled, his mind replaying memories of the tanned man appearing at the strip club while he tried to dodge all his moves and even refused to give him a  private dance. 

"That's alright. I didn't really mind it that much," Zayn smiled back, starting the car up once again as he waited for Niall to get out. He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel, eyes glancing around to make sure that Niall's boyfriend was nowhere in sight. He didn't want any unnecessary trouble especially when he hadn't really done much. 

"O-okay." Niall sighed, biting down on his lips as he stared at the floor of the car. It was a bit messy, covered in mud and random bills and receipts lying down on it, scattered. He shook his head, a smile filing his face at Zayn's messiness. 

"You should really be getting home." Zayn huffed. "I really need to go Niall." 

"I-I just - listen...how about we grab a cup of coffee tomorrow? Before my working hour starts, that is." A smirk seemed to fill the Pakistani's face and Niall blushed hard, staring down at his fingers, fiddling with them. He fidgeted a little in his seat, now sure how to pursue the situation. "I m-mean you don't have t-to, if you don't want to. You know what, n-never mind," the blonde sighed, grabbing his bag before finally getting out of the car. He hurriedly slammed the door shut, rushing his steps to get to his apartment building. He frowned when he heard another car door slamming and within a second, his arm was being gripped and his body was turned around only to slam against Zayn's strong chest. 

"Did you just ask me out on a date?" The raven haired man smiled down at the blonde. Their height difference was non-existent but it was very much there. 

"N-no. I asked you out for a cup of coffee." 

"I think that is an equivalent of a date." Zayn chuckled, wrapping his arms around the blonde's slim waist, forgetting for a while that they were two grown men, standing in the middle of the street, wrapped in each other's arms for everyone to see. 

"It's r-really not." 

"If it isn't a date then I'm afraid that I can't go out with you to grab a cup of friendly coffee." Zayn sighed sadly, exaggerating a little.

"A-and if it is a date, then?" 

"Then I'll be glad to accompany you for that coffee." Niall chuckled at the reply.

"T-then it's a date." The blonde huffed, creating a distance between himself and Zayn once he realized the position they were in. He quickly turned around, walking inside the apartment building but before he could get in, he turned to face the taller man who was still standing in the middle of the street with an idiotic grin on his face. "I'll call you with the details. You better be there at time."

"I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world." Zayn smiled, feeling his dream come true. Baby steps was the way towards Niall's heart. 

AN/ It's been so long since I updated and considering it's chapter 9, it seemed appropriate that they should be dating and stuff already. A lot can happen in one car ride lol. 

Anyways; 

Thoughts on the chapter? 

Sorry if it feels rushed. 

Thoughts on Ziall kissing? 

tHOGUHTS ON Luke not picking niall up?

What do you think about Ziall going on  a coffee date?

next update at 70+ votes and comments ! 

RANDOM QUESTION: DO ANY OF YOU GUYS LISTEN TO BLACKPINK? THEY'RE A KPOP GROUP AND THEY'RE MY FAVES ATM. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU STAN BLACKPINK, I REALLY NEED TO CONNECT WITH SOME BP STANS!