Chapter 8

(I know I got delayed on the updates and I have no excuses for that except I didn't know what to write for the new chapter haha. 

ALSO, I'VE GOT A NEW FICTION OUT. IT'S GIRLXGIRL (MY FIRST EVER- YAY) AND IT'S CALLED

 "MY SISTER'S BEST FRIEND" AND ANOTHER NEW FICTION WHICH IS LARRY, AND IT'S CALLED "FAKING GAY." PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU LIKE AND DO VOTE AND COMMENT. 

ENJOY~)

"You're not allowed to be in here Zayn." Niall sighed, shaking his head even though a soft smile was playing on his lips. It had been a rather rough day for him, with the customers getting a bit too touchy without paying for it. As much as Niall enjoyed working the pole, he hated it when people did more than what was required. It was okay to hook bills in the band of his thong but it was not okay to grab his ass as if they owned it. The thought made him shudder in disgust. 

"I know but you look like you need a nice warm massage. And I'm here to give it to you. Look," Zayn suddenly produced a bottle of body oil, grinning widely at Niall before patting the long bench with his hands. Niall rolled his eyes, obediently walking towards the bench and lying down on it, with his chest pressed against the cold wooden surface. The hideous nurse outfit he was wearing did nothing to ease the humiliation. In fact, upon realizing how inappropriate he must be looking, with his ass on display due to the shortness of the outfit, Niall blush furiously, not daring to lift his face up to glance at Zayn. 

"As much as I want the two of us to play doctor-doctor, you really need to get rid of the outfit if you want me to give you a relaxing body massage." Zayn chuckled, watching with hooded eyes as Niall shyly reached for the hem of the outfit, dragging it up his head before discarding it carelessly on the floor. The blonde quickly rushed back into the previous position, pressing his chest against the wooden bench clad in just a red thong. 

"Ready babe?" Zayn whispered huskily, eyes raking over the perfectly sculpted body. He couldn't help but bite his lips down, preventing himself from groaning as he took in the pale skin and the plump ass. It was beautiful in every aspect. Shaking the dirty thoughts away, Zayn focused on rubbing the oil sufficiently in his hands before reminding himself how to massage a human body.  He had done it before, for Gigi when she would get back from her part time job but doing the same to Niall somehow made him all the more nervous . He wanted to take his sweet him in making Niall feel good with his hands. 

"Do it already." Niall scoffed,the shyness fading away for a second as Zayn's hands pressed against his skin, rubbing up and down in smooth circles on his back. It was so risky to be doing this in the changing room where the other strippers and their boss can arrive any second but they all were used to walking up to one another at the most awkward of all situations. Niall remembered walking inside the dressing room once, only to find out that Samuel was getting head from his fiance. It had been awhile since Samuel had quit stripping and it made Niall happy to think of his old friend. The man hated taking his clothes off for the pleasure of other thirsty people. It bothered Niall too, at first, but now he was comfortable with it.As long as people just looked and didn't touch. 

"Ugh , right there." Niall moaned when  Zayn's hands rubbed against the tense muscles of his shoulder. He could feel all the stress leaving his body as Zayn continued to work his muscles, bringing him closer to a relaxed state. It felt good to be getting his body rubbed like this, slowly and carefully, oily hands taking away all his tension and pain. Niall's eyes widened when he felt the hand moving lower and lower, from his shoulders to his back and then tracing the way down his spine over to his ass. Soon, the hands cupped his ass gently, rubbing them tenderly making Niall bite his lips down in a silent moan. "Z-zayn." The blonde whimpered, feeling himself growing uncomfortably hard under Zayn's touch. They were so lost in one another that the sound of the door opening escaped their notice until a loud mocking voice was heard.