"I haven't thought that far but I won't ever be embarrassed of you and what you do. People take up different professions to make ends meet and who am I to judge anyone? Yes, I agree, my parents and my sisters and friends might not have the same view as myself and they might treat you unfairly simply because you strip for a living but that's not going to change my opinion of you. I respect that you work to get your money and no job is big or small. We're all trying to survive Niall and if being a stripper is the path you chose for survival, then so be it." 

Silence filled the car once again making Niall's frown deepen. Zayn tried hard to interpret the meaning behind Niall's changing expressions but he changed his mind once the blonde's apartment came into view. He parked the car a distance away from the building, certain that even if he hadn't done so, Niall would have requested that of him.  He didn't understand why he put up with such a cruel relationship. It wasn't as if they were married or had kids, Niall could easily drop his boyfriend and move on but for some reason, Niall refused to do that and chose to suffer in silence. It pissed Zayn off greatly. 

"Well, have a goodnight." The Pakistani grumbled, not able to hide the sneer from his tone. He could feel his anger increasing by every glance Niall threw in the direction of his mobile phone as if waiting for his fucking boyfriend to call up and announce something big. 

"Why does it sound like you're kicking me out of your car?" Niall mused, cocking his head to the side as he stared down at Zayn's beautiful hazel eyes. He could feel a blush filling his cheeks at the way Zayn's fingers tightened into wrists, the veins in his arms showing.

"Because I am." Zayn replied curtly, getting rid of the seat belt before leaning over on Niall's side of the car, frowning when he heard the blonde gasp a little at their possible closeness but he ignored it. Quickly, he got rid of the blonde's seat belt and opened the door for him, motioning him to get out but when Niall refused to move, Zayn sighed, his anger turning into annoyance.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed things on my own. It's just - I'm in a relationship Zayn-" Niall sighed, placing his hands on the Pakistani's chest. He could feel the hard muscles under the material of Zayn's t-shirt and his blush deepened . "and I'm not a cheater." 

"I never asked you to cheat on your boyfriend. I asked you to give me a chance to show you what a real relationship is like." 

"And you think you can show me that?" Niall mused, gulping when  Zayn leaned against his seat once again, the space between their chests decreasing with every passing second. He breathed out heavily, feeling his breath intermingle with Zayn's minty one and Niall frowned, worried for a second whether he had a case of bad breath or not. He shoved the insignificant thought aside, focusing more on the way those hazel eyes seemed to hypnotize him with their intent staring. Niall suddenly felt conscious of all his flaws - the freckles down his cheek and his neck seemed a bit too much at the moment and he was well aware of how thin his lips were, he wondered whether Zayn could like his too pale skin or whether he would complain about his big nose but all thoughts went down the drain when the Pakistani placed his lips against Niall's own, meshing them together, tasting them before nibbling on his bottom lip a little to get some kind of response from the blushing blonde. Niall responded slowly, moving his lips along with  Zayn's, his hands reaching up from the taller man's chest and over to the back of his neck, bringing their bodies as close as he could in the uncomfortable car with the gear poking against Zayn's hip bone. 

"I can show you incredible things if you could just give me a chance. That's all I'm asking of you," Zayn whispered after breaking the kiss. He carefully ran a hand down the blonde's cheeks, feeling the soft, chubby flesh against his hand but the moment was broken by Niall's phone ringing loudly.