Epilogue

ツツツ

Sehun held Yoona's hand, intertwining it while they're riding a bus. Yoona's head rested on Sehun's shoulder.

"Why you suddenly want to ride a bus?" Sehun asked

"I want to hold your hand this long.. I want to smell you and forget about the twilight.." Yoona answered, her eyes closed

"Why is that?" Sehun asked. Yoona didn't answer, she just snuggle on Sehun's coat

They got home, the sun's almost setting. They're inside Sehun's room. Sehun has been worried and confused why Yoona doesn't want to let go of his waist, Yoona has been literally clinging at him since they got home, and it really bothers him because she's not even talking.

"Yoona, please tell me, what happened?" Sehun asked for the nth time "Why're you being like this? I won't leave okay?"

Yoona looked at him, she slowly removed her arms around Sehun and Sehun got surprised when Yoona suddenly removed her coat in front of him. "W-what are you doing?"

Yoona didn't answer him, she just removed the sweater she's wearing inside and leave her wearing a camisole. "Yoona, you have to wear those, you'll catch cold if you don't."

Yoona is just looking at him, then suddenly she turned around and walked outside the balcony. Sehun's eyes widen, its snowing and Yoona just went there without any coat or sweater.

He immediately grabbed Yoona's coat and followed her outside. He stopped when Yoona stand on the spot where he first saw her.

"Sehun.." she mumbles with eyes full of unexpress emotions

"What're you doing there? Come here. Aren't you feel cold?"

Yoona slowly shook her head "I don't feel cold nor hot anymore, Sehun.."

"What're you talking about?" He asked, he's really confused and worried by Yoona's action.

"I want to tell you something, Sehun.." Yoona smiles "I want you to listen very carefully and please don't interrupt me, just stay there and let me speak.."

"I.. don't understand. Why—"

"First of all, I want to thank you for everything.." Yoona started "Thank you for always taking care of me and for staying by my side even if its just in a short period of time.."

"Thank you for letting me experience many things in life.. on how to love, to feel the pain and to sacrifice.." she added "You taught me wonderful and painful things that I would never forget."

"Second is, I want you to know that I'm not mad at you, I've never been mad at you.." Yoona continue "Even you hurt me so many times, even I cried because of you.. just always remember that I never get mad at you.."

"And the last is.. You're too important for me, you're happiness matters the most.." she mumbles "I want you to be happy, Sehun.."