Angel 10

ツツツ

"Where's my car?" Sehun asked as they get on the place where he parked his car.

"I don't know, Sehun." Yoona answered beside him and pout "Why are you asking me where's your car. I didn't bring it with me earlier and most of all, I didn't eat it!" She exclaimed

"No, I'm not asking you that." Sehun explained

"Then who? I'm the one who's with you!" She asked "Unless those cars can talk." She sad pointing the parked cars.

"I'm talking to myself."

"Talking to yourself? Why do you have to said it loud?" She curiously asked "Because me, when I talk to myself, I always say it in mind."

Sehun scratch his nape, why does he have to explain everything to Yoona? She's really that childish "I just said it, loud?"

"Oh.. okay." Yoona answered then have another licked on the ice cream cone she's holding, its her favorite.

Sehun sighed in relief that Yoona finally stop asking random questions. He now focused on where his car goes.

He was about to talk on one of the guards there to ask where his car is when he felt his phone vibrates. He immediately open it and read the message came from his dongsaeng.

——

Taeyong: Hi hyung! In case you'll find your car, its on the good hands.

Sehun: Don't tell me you stole it?

Taeyong: of course not, hyung! I told you its in a good hands.

Sehun: okay, Taeyong! Where did you brought my car?

Taeyong: Uhm in wanderlust! Huehue~

Sehun: For Pete's sake, Taeyong! I'll kill you! Where did you brought it?

Taeyong: Somewhere over the rainbow~~

Sehun: bring it here, NOW!

Taeyong: You know hyung? The city really have a great view these days because the winter is coming!

Sehun: Idc. Bring it NOW, as in rn!

Taeyong: and you know what? Taking bus or walking is a nice way to view the city. So why shouldn't you try it?

Sehun: I'm counting Taeyong!

Taeyong: 100! I already end the count.

Taeyong: hyung, I need to go now. Ride a bus! Say hi to Yoona noona for me.

Taeyong: oh, by the way.. there is a small scratch on the side of your Ferrari but don't worry, its still breathing. Bye!

Sehun: TAEYONG!!!

Taeyong: I love you too bro~~

——