Angel 2

I dedicate this chapter to ChanSoo4Life. Hello author-nim! Thank you for always supporting my stories, from ICY to this. ^^ kamsahamnida

Read her stories guys! They're amazing (ㆁωㆁ*)

ツツツ

The girl with gray eyes (came from somewhere Sehun doesn't know where) smile at him.

"I said, my name is Yoona and I am an angel. Can't you speak Korean?" The girl asked frowning

"I.. I-I can.." Sehun stuttered, he sudden realize how beautiful and stunning the lady is.

"Good, so.. do you have a blanket there? Can you give me some? It's cold here, you know.." Yoona said as she hugs her knee covering her body because of the cold.

Sehun is thankful that it's already dark outside, he can't clearly see the whole body of this creature in front of him.

Trembling, Sehun immediately went inside his room and get the blanket from his bed, he gave it to Yoona.

Yoona grab it and cover herself with it before she stood up. She smile to Sehun who is still confused of what is really happening. She gave a wholehearted 'Thank you'.

"Okay.. let me clear this first.." Sehun started "Who are you?"

Yoona rolled her eyes "I told you, my name is Yoona and I'm an angel."

"Okay, are you in to drugs or something?"

"What is drugs? Can I eat it?"

"Are you from mental institutions, anyway?"

"What is that? Is that a place where can I eat foods?"

"You seriously not from those?"

"I am an angel and I'm from heaven. Why can't you understand?"

"Angel? Are you really fcking kidding me? Are they real?"

"What do you mean about 'fcking' is that a food? And yes, they're real, you have me as a prove."

"I think, I'm crazy.."

"No you're not. And I have a good news for you, fresh from heaven!"

"I'm just dreaming.. you drink too much tonight, Sehun." Sehun mumbles to himself not paying attention to Yoona

"I will be staying with you from now on! Was that great?"

"This is crazy.." Sehun mumbles

Yoona was about to hold him in his arms but suddenly she faint out, Sehun immediately catch her with his both arms.

"Yah! Wake up!" Sehun said while shaking Yoona's body. He felt that Yoona is cold against his.

Sehun went inside his unit carrying Yoona bridal style. He closed the glass door of his balcony making sure it is locked.

He gently lay Yoona in his bed, she curls into ball because of the comfort warm she suddenly feels. Sehun look at her intently.

She has a gray highlighted curly hair, just like the color of her eyes. She also has rosy cheeks and pink plump lips. She does looks like an angel..