Angel 21

ツツツ

Seohyun saw Sehun and Luhan talking outside near the fountain, she was surprised of seeing them laughing with each other. As far as she knows, Luhan stopped hanging out with Sehun and their friends after he knew that Seohyun have feelings for him while Sehun and her were still together.

Seohyun was not fully recovered from her coma, she still have to undergo some therapy. Tiffany and Krystal doesn't want to allow her attending the party but she insist because she wants to see Luhan. Yes, not Sehun but Luhan.

She was about to approach Sehun and Luhan when she heard someone calling Sehun's name. She saw an unfamiliar girl with gray eyes running toward their location, she saw that very moment how Sehun and Luhan's eyes glows as they saw the girl.

She felt someone's presence beside her and saw Tiffany looking at the same sight. "She's Yoona." She mumbles

Seohyun returned her gaze to the girl talking to idiot looking Sehun and Luhan. "Is she Sehun's relative?" She asked

"No, she's just the girl who's taking Sehun and Luhan away from you." Tiffany answered

Seohyun looked at Yoona's face "but she looks so harmless, I don't think she can do such things." She admits because that's her real opinion by just looking into Yoona's face.

"That's what you think, did you see how Sehun and Luhan's eyes glows when they saw her?" Tiffany asked, she remember what she saw a while ago when the girl approached them "I know you noticed it. Get what is yours Seo, get Sehun back and make Luhan fall for you. Let that Yoona know that you can also do what she can."

"B-but.. I don't want to hurt any of them.."

"So you'll just let them fall for her and hurt their feelings?"

"N-no.. but—"

"Oh hush, Seohyun. Look at them." Tiffany said, Seohyun followed. She saw Yoona grabbed their hands and pulled them inside far away from her. "She took them away, you want to talk to them right? But she just took them away."

Seohyun can see how Luhan and Sehun enjoying Yoona's company together with the others. Tiffany pulled her inside where they can see the scene clearly.

She saw how Taeyong and his friends get along with Yoona and she must admit that Taeyong never been that close to her back then. Same with Jessica, they never been that close before unlike how close Yoona to Jessica.

She continued watching what's happening, Tiffany is just letting her with a smirk on her lips.

Seohyun saw how Sehun dragged Yoona on the dance floor, how he wrapped his arms on Yoona's waist, she never thought that Sehun will be that happy without her. She saw the way Luhan looked at them from afar, she saw how Luhan's eyes hurt upon seeing Sehun running towards Yoona whilst laughing.

Seohyun felt hurt, too much pain to her measure. It really pains her seeing Luhan obviously inlove with that girl, she can't understand how they both fall for that girl in just 2 months? She's been in coma for just 2 months and everything seemed different.