Angel 23

ツツツ

Luhan enters Yoona's room, he lays her on her bed. Taeyong and Irene followed him. Kai already left just few minutes ago since they arrived.

"Luhan hyung, Thank you for helping us find Yoona noona and taking her home." Taeyong suddenly speak

Luhan slightly smiled as he put Yoona's blanket until her chest. Yoona fell asleep in the car while crying. "I'm also thankful that you chose to call me instead of your hyung, Taeyong." Luhan muttered

"I called him but he didn't picked up." Taeyong mumbles then he turned to Irene "You should rest now, its already late."

"I'll sleep with Yoona unnie." Irene said, Taeyong nodded

"Luhan hyung, Yoona unnie decided to attend class tomorrow."

Luhan looked at him "Seohyun will be attending class tomorrow too.."

"Omo.. what if she did something to Yoona unnie? Isn't dangerous if we let her go tomorrow?" Irene asked

"Even if we stop her, she will still insist of attending the class. You know her." Taeyong answered

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her tomorrow." Luhan said, Taeyong and Irene smiled at him

"Luhan sunbae, tell me, do you like Yoona unnie?" Irene asked out of curiosity

Luhan smiles while looking unto Yoona's face "If that's the term then yes, I like her." He answered "she's just too important to me."

"I don't understand why they hate her, she's just too nice for everyone." Irene mumbles "she's too kind, I don't know if she's an angel who came from above.."

Luhan chuckles "Maybe she is.." then he turned to Taeyong and Irene's direction "I'll go now, let's meet tomorrow at the school's lobby."

They thanked Luhan before he leaves. Irene and Taeyong decided to sleep after.

*

The next morning..

Sehun and Seohyun are walking towards the gate of their school. Seohyun is literally clinging unto Sehun's arms while Sehun didn't even gave a fck about everything.

Some students are murmuring about them being together and spreading rumors that Sehun ditched Yoona on the ball, some are talking about Yoona, saying she's a bitch who tried to get Sehun from Seohyun and it fcking irritates Sehun right now.

Seohyun is just walking just like Sehun. There's this little guilt building up inside her because she never saw Sehun this quiet and cold before and to add that Luhan never gave her a visit after that night, it hurts her so much not seeing the man she loves.

Sehun suddenly stopped walking making Seohyun stop also, she looked at Sehun to find out that he's looking at something. She turned to look at where Sehun is staring.. and that something turned into someone.