Chapter-Part (One)

"Gon, huh? Weird..but cool! I'm (Name)!"

The boy gave a beaming smile her way as they sat together, her giving a kind smile back.

"So, we're opponents next round, huh?"

"Seems so! I don't expect it to be an easy win for you, either!"

"Eh? What makes you think I'll win, (Name)-chan?"

"Gon, please. Have you even paid attention to your last matches? You beat your enemies without touching them! I'm no match for that."

The tanned-skinned boy would rub the back of his head, feeling embarrassment settle within. However, she stood up and made a victorious fist.

"But even so, you won't beat me that easily!! I didn't make it to this floor for nothing!"

He'd nod his head, feeling himself get pumped as well.

"Right!"

"Gooon!!"

His best friend's voice rang within his eardrums, causing the boy to leap to his feet at ready. Looking down the hall, he'd see his friend tapping his foot impatiently, holding a choco-robo in his arms. Preparing to catch up with his partner, he'd turn back to his current company, having to cut it short.

"Killua finally must've got the vending machine working. Sorry, (Name)-chan, but I gotta go!"

"Oh, I see. It was nice talking to you Gon! Oh wait, one more thing! A word of advice for our match tomorrow."

Briefly would he relax the running stance he held, to replace it with a relaxed feature and curious look. Innocently, he'd tilt his head to the side.

"What's that?"

"I have a policy that I stand by no matter what! Know what that is? I never say yes!"

Gon would blink in response, staring at the (Hair Color) girl.

"But...you just said it, (Name)-chan!"

"H-hey! That one doesn't count!! From now on, I won't say it!"

She'd sweat-drop while the boy chuckled. Waving a hand, the boy wished her goodbye. He could feel the silverette getting impatient from here.

"Later, (Name)-chan!"

"Bye, Gon!"

She raised one hand, watching him go off on his way. (Name) didn't leave just yet, watching in curiosity as the dark-haired boy would laugh, whereas the albino would shoot him a look that could kill. He was a strange one.. That Freecss boy. Bearing a smile, she turn on her heel and walk away.

Unknown to her, a raven was thinking the same thing. His gaze would slip away from his friend as he was scolded, finding them drawing to where the girl previously stood. She was a strange one.. That girl. A smile formed on his lips at the thought of seeing her again tomorrow.

•••••••••••••••••••✿•••••••••••••••••••••

Hey, It's Me!

First off, this is technically a Oneshot. However, I feel it'd be best to split it all into multiple parts. Soooooo the parts are all connected. Which makes it a Oneshot series..? But all within the same story, or as planned.

Who am I kidding, no one's gonna read these notes and stories-

Anyway, no more Author Notes after this!