Chapter 44 (FINALE)

Start from the beginning

"I'm doing great, especially now that your back," Ridge says as he pulls me into a one-armed hug, that way neither of us have to let go of our mates. "How have you been?"

"Great, it's good to be home though," I say truthfully. "Oh, Ridge this is my mate, Sebastian. Sebastian, this is my best friend I told you about, Ridge,"

"Nice to meet you, Ridge," Sebastian says, ever so polite.

"Nice to meet you too, Sebastian," Ridge says with wide grin. "And this is my mate, Beowulf,"

"Wulf," Beowulf says as he elbows Ridge in the ribs.

"Sorry, call him Wulf, only I get to call him Beowulf," Ridge says with a smirk.

"Beowulf?" Sebastian questions. "I'm sorry, but were you named after a Geat story?" He asks with his head tilted adorably to the side.

Wulf groans and nods his head. "Unfortunately, yeah, you know the story?"

Sebastian smiles and nods his head. "It was one of my favorites in the eleventh grade,"

"Great, you'd get along with my parents just fine then," Wulf snorts. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, it's just, people usually compare me to a fictional character than as a real human being,"

Sebastian nods his head. "I'll treat you like the human you are, Wulf,"

Wulf smiles wide. "We may just become great friends, Sebastian,"

"Don't let Niles hear that," Ridge warns.

"Niles?" I ask confused. "Who is this Niles?"

"He's my best friend," Wulf informs. "He's also a very protective and jealous bastard," He says with a smirk. "I'm truly surprised he has let Newbie in our group for so long even,"

"Newbie?" I ask confused again.

"He calls me Newbie," Ridge says. "In exchange, I call him Beowulf," He says, the smirk on his face deepening.

I laugh as we all migrate to the living room to talk some more.

****555****

--Sebastian--

-One month later-

I walk through the woods looking for James. The trees are green and lush and beautiful. I love coming out here and seeing all that mother nature created. I love spotting an unexpected rabbit or deer, watching birds take flight or bring food to their chicks high up in their nests in the tall thick trees.

I continue to walk until a very, very large wolf appears from behind a thick tree. The wolf is beautiful. His fur probably makes the night weep in jealousy from how black it is. Yet the tip of his left ear is white, the white sticks out on the black wolf but I think it looks beautiful.

James.

I'm happy to see James, of course I'd be happy to see him, he's my life. My entire world. Every time I see him in wolf form I can't help it as little Sebastian perks up in excitement. This happens every time I see James' wolf. Then he smells my arousal and we end up doing to dirty, it happens nine out of ten times. Today will be no different, I can feel it in the way his eyes watch me closely and his nose sniffs at the air.

Then he trots up to me and rubs his massive body against me. James' wolf is huge, he's just five inches shorter than me at five foot. He rubs his scent all over me, I feel all warm and tingly inside as he rubs his fur against me, tickling my skin. His size doesn't scare me, rather it makes me feel safe. Knowing that he is as big as me means he can protect me better if it ever came to it.

I love him.

I love James and his wolf. I don't know when I first fell for him, but I know I fell hard and I continue to fall for him all over again every day, each time I fall harder. I love him with all my heart and I would put my life in front of his in the line of danger. All I want to do is kiss and hug him until my last dying breath. And even in death I will continue to love him.

I didn't know one could love someone this deeply, but I can't help it and I don't care. I don't ever want James to leave me. All I want is to feel his warm body against mine for eternity. I want to run my fingers through his thick fur to see if it is as soft as it looks.

I want James with everything in me and I want him to want me just as much, because I know he could never love me more than I love him. It's just impossible.

I know James loves me like I do, though. I know he would do anything to make me happy. I know he would protect me with his life just like I would for him. He loves me just as deeply as I love him.

I smile down at him, his eyes his beautiful light brown human eyes. James stares into my eyes and then I hear his voice inside my head.

"I love you, Sebastian,"

I'm extremely happy with a big smile on my face. "I love you too," I say out loud.

I blink a few times and take a step back as my head reels. I've done this before. I've seen this happen many, many, many times before.

"Whoa," I say as I put a hand to my forehead.

"Sebastian, what's wrong?" James' worried voice rings in my head.

I smile and shake my head. "Just déjà vu," I inform him. "Remember that dream I once told you about? The one that I have every full moon?"

James shifts back into his six foot five human self. "Yes, I remember the dream,"

I smile wider. "This is it. This is my dream. Now I know what you say at the end. You tell me you love me. That's why I'm always so damn happy in the dream, because I love you, and you love me back,"

James smiles and pulls me into his naked arms. "I do love you," He says. Then he kisses me on the lips quickly, his lips trailing down my chin and to my neck. "I love everything about you. I love all of you. I love your sexy body. I love your sexy mind. I love your smart mind. I love your horny side," He says the last part as he palms my hard member through my basketball shorts. I gasp but push into his hand.

"I can't help that you and your wolf turn me on," I say breathlessly.

"Mhm," He hums as he sucks on my neck. "Let us take care of you then, my love,"

I smile and nod my head. I'm quickly getting used to sex in the woods and I love it.

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

1/14/17

The End!

That's all folks!

Okay, so I wanted 45 chapters but I just couldn't think of anything worthy enough to fill up chapter 44. I was thinking about doing the ceremony but then I got bored writing it so I scratched it out and ditched the idea entirely.

I hope you enjoyed Sebastian and Beowulf!

The 3rd installment of The Name Series is called Milo and will be available soon!

Keep this book in your library so you know when I publish Milo! I will not be doing a sneak peek for Milo, just know that it is coming soon!