Not Good Enough

Marco and Jonathan in this book I picture as those in the picture above by the way.

"Thank you Raúl for tonight." I say as I stand out side the door to my house.
"Mi Niña, I'll text you tomorrow morning. I'm going to be here for a month and a half." He tells me.

"Where are you staying? Maybe I can go visit you when I finish work or after school."I tell him.
"Yeah, you said you have school tomorrow. I'll pick you up after school." He tells me.

"Okay. Good night." I tell him.
  "Good night." He kisses my cheek and leaves. I close the door and my phone rings.

"Hello?"
  "Your dad wants you to come over. I saw you get here so you have to come over." Jonathan says. And I thought it was one of my brothers.

"I'll be right over." I answer and hangup. I go right outside and next door. There was no need to knock when the door opened.
"Who was that?" Jonathan asks me.

"Who?" I ask walking inside.
  "The guy that dropped you off. Mr. Fancy smanshi." Jonathan asks.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I answer.

  "Buenos dias. Buenas noches." I greet everyone as I walk into the living room.

Next day.

I'm nervous for when the bell rings. Raúl is going to pick me up. That's not the problem though. The problem is if Jonathan sees Raúl.

I sit down at our table between Melanie and Marco. The twins. I eat my school food thinking of school. Of when Jonathan and Nalie will stop kissing eachother so they can eat their food. And the other four of us can eat our food in peace without wanting to hurl it out.

 And the other four of us can eat our food in peace without wanting to hurl it out

"That's new." Marco says, his finger touches my stomach. I look at my stomach where he touched my skin and see my new tattoo and bell button piercing.

"Yeah, I got them over the break." I answer and then Melanie wants to see it too.
"It's really pretty." She comments. 

"Can you guys believe we only have like 4 months of school left before we graduate?" Francisco tells us.
"I know, where has the time gone. It feels like it was only yesterday that Camila joined us." Marco agrees.

"Yes. The three of you boys are going to go into the big leagues." Melanie tells the guys.
"Are you going to follow Francisco?" I ask Melanie.
"Not for a while. We both concluded that I'm going to college. After that I'll meet up and take the rest of our lives from there." Melanie answers and I just nod.

The lunch bell rings and we go to our last class.

With a minutes and a half left I start packing my stuff wanting to get out of the class before anyone else. I tap my foot impatiently wanting the bell to ring.

It finally rings and I shoot up.from my desk and head out the door.
"Ms. Hernandez I want to speak with you." I stop and turn around slowly to go see the teacher.
"Ooooo your in trouble Camila." Marco taunts and I mimic him as I walk back.