Fall Ball

"Melanie, I'm dying. Are you almost done cause I'm done with all this." I whine.
"Almost." Something cold touches my face. "There." I open my eyes and don't bother looking at how I look. I'm going to trust her that she didn't so my makeup like some circus clown.

Camila

Melanie's

Melanie's

I walk around her room to get my shoes and get a glance at my reflection in a mirror

I walk around her room to get my shoes and get a glance at my reflection in a mirror. I stop and look at myself. I don't wear dresses or skirts often so sewing me like this is a change and I'm not bad looking.

Every thing is perfect about how I look and how Melanie looks.
"Let's go and have some fun." Melanie says. I snap out of my daze and slip my heels on. Melanie pulls me downstairs where Francisco and Marco are waiting for us.

I look up when I'm done decending the stairs. Someone whistles. Both Francisco and Marco are stareing at us. So we are that good looking. Shit. Now I'm curious to know what Nalie is wearing.

Marco takes my hand.
  "You look beautiful." He compliments me.
"Thank you." I reply. "You as well look breath taking." Acknowledging his atire. A suit, and his tie matches my dress color. Melanie probably told him.

We walk out side and take two different cars. I don't think Melanie and Francisco plan to stay for a long time. The gym is unnoticeable with the decorations, the lights and the booming music. Marco and I walk in. The song is a soft slow one.

"You want to dance?" He asks.
  "Isn't that what we are here for." I answer taking his hand. I wrap my arms around his neck dn he rest his hands on my waist as we sway in place.

"Camila, I've wanted to ask you something for a while." Marco tells me.
"Yes?" I reply my head resting on his shoulder.
"Camila, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks.

On the opposite side of the room Jonathan and Nalie are kissing harshly. I guess they are back together after 3 or 4 years. I see how he wants to play.

"Yes, Marco. I would like to be your girlfriend." I answer. I lift my head off of his shoulder and look at him. He smiles, he slowly leans in and I lean in as well and kiss his lips.