Stay

"Ready, for this challenge. Last one we do together until we see eachother again." Raúl tells me.
  "Ready." I says. He gets the bags from yesterday. There are make up kits.

I start to laugh, "Man, I'm not a pro with this stuff." I warn him.
"You think I am? Te vas a ver como payaso. When I do yours." Raúl laughs.
"You'll probably look like a payaso, too when I finish with you." I laugh with him.

We set the make up out on a table and he sets his phone to record this all. He does my make up first and I put my hair up on a bun.

"You weren't kidding. But it's not that bad to be honest. I don't look like a payaso." I turn to look at him after looking at my self in the mirror. "Your turn."

We go back and he puts his phone back. I leave my make up on while I do his.

"Ah la ma." Raúl says looking at his face from the mirror. I stand with his phone recording this.
  "We should put you in a dress. If we had one taht you would fit in." I comment.

"I wouldn't look bad as a girl." He acknowledges.
"Yeah, but no." I say. We end the video by say bye. "What do you do with the videos?" I ask Raúl taking off my make up to take his off.

"I made a YouTube channel and post them on there. I also send them to the guys back in México." Raúl answers. I don't say anything. Okay with the use of the vidoes. I turn to him and take off his make up.

"Are you going to stay the night?" Raúl asks me.
"Yeah, if that's okay with you."I tell him.
  "It's more than okay." Raúl says happily.
  "Okay."

After cleaning his face we go out to get something for dinner. We get food and come back home to eat.

"Let's do one last challenge." Raúl says after we watch a movie how it's still early.
"Okay." I accept. He gets everything set up and he sets a box of bean Boozled.

  Raúl goes first. Then me and so on. Being lucky a few times.

Raúl gets the bad one and tries to kiss me after throwing up. I push him away. His breath stinks and he just threw up. I end up giving in and just peck his lips. That was the last one.

We each brush our teeth to get rid of the bad taste in our mouth. It'd late and we are going to wake up a little early tomorrow. I sleep facing him being as close as possible to him. My face gets smooshed into his chest as he holds me closer.

"Te amo, Raúl." I mumble with my lips pressed to his chest.
"Yo también te amo, Camila." Raúl kisses my forhead. I'm going to miss him.

Next Morning

I wake up before Raúl and just turn to see what time it is. It reads 8:10.  His flight is at 10:30.
"Raúl, wake up. You have to get ready." I sit up and look at him. He just hums and doesn't move.